• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wrong audiotrack in third item in batch download

ArbitrarySorting

Dl from Netflix part of a batch.

Third item in the batch, The Blacklist_S07E03_Les Fleurs Du Mal (No. 151) gets the Japanese soundtrack rather than the original english one that items one and two have. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with Japanese only that I would appreciate it more if it was a Kurosawa film rather than the Black List.
No that's wrong there's no voice acting merely reading off cue cards. But I digress...
Subtitle tracks are OK.

Additionally also the fourth item was in Japanese...:confused:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.4.3.astlog
    4.2 MB · Views: 3
Wow, I am just wondering what this means
No that's wrong there's no voice acting merely reading off cue cards. But I digress.
Do you think that AnyStream has a voice reading off cue cards?
Yes there are some small issues that have to be fixed in the queue downloads, this may be one of them. I am sure the developers will give your issue there full attention.

Wow, I am just wondering what this means

Do you think that AnyStream has a voice reading off cue cards?
Yes there are some small issues that have to be fixed in the queue downloads, this may be one of them. I am sure the developers will give your issue there full attention.
I was referring to the not so captivating performance by the japanese voice actors. I wouldn't be surprised if they are computer generated. Do have a listen and I would think you'll find them as captivating as I did.

That said, the issue is that 3 tracks out of a lot more got the japanese soundtrack instead of the origiginal us-english one.

I was referring to the not so captivating performance by the japanese voice actors. I wouldn't be surprised if they are computer generated. Do have a listen and I would think you'll find them as captivating as I did.

That said, the issue is that 3 tracks out of a lot more got the japanese soundtrack instead of the origiginal us-english one.
For the episode of The Blacklist_S07E03_Les Fleurs Du Mal (No. 151) I only get English and Spanish audio.

Back