• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Will we be notified when Netflix DRM issue is resolved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More and more Disney is coming out on UHD physical media. It seems the Mouse needs to keep that revenue stream until their streaming business starts to pay off.
Unfortunately Disney is outsourcing their disc production and distribution to Sony, and is also shutting down their Disney Movie Club, so I wouldn't count on physical media from Disney.

Unfortunately Disney is outsourcing their disc production and distribution to Sony, and is also shutting down their Disney Movie Club, so I wouldn't count on physical media from Disney.
Yes, I heard that also. But I do not think (just my opinion) they will get rid of it completely, at least not for awhile.

Can't resist:

Prosecco is like "720p", whereas Champagne is "1080p". A bottle of Dom is UHD ;>)

I like Prosecco - no offense intended!

--

More and more Disney is coming out on UHD physical media. It seems the Mouse needs to keep that revenue stream until their streaming business starts to pay off. When I bought the Mandalorian on UHD physical media and loaded it up, it was amazing how much better the picture and audio were over streaming UHD from Disney+ (or Prime, or [insert streaming service here]. That is true with everything I've bought and continue to buy on UHD physical media vs streaming.

Thankfully Red Fox has a solid solution in AnyDVD for backing up to NAS storage as well!
little OT:

no offense, walstib, also italian spumante is so good! ahahahah

/end OT

Seriously, we have to wait the long awaited "Netflix fix", or "NetFIX".....

Disney is quite good at 1280x720…. High definition for not too much space.
Disney 720p has been surprisingly clean and sharp for me, effectively well-mastered 720p, while Netflix 1080p has been noisy and over compressed due to their in-house "optimisations". When 1080p titles overlap between Prime and Netflix, I aim for Prime as it's usually clearer, original ratio without borders and not letterboxed to 16:9.

Disney 720p has been surprisingly clean and sharp for me, effectively well-mastered 720p, while Netflix 1080p has been noisy and over compressed due to their in-house "optimisations". When 1080p titles overlap between Prime and Netflix, I aim for Prime as it's usually clearer, original ratio without borders and not letterboxed to 16:9.
I guess how Netflix would be at 720p ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back