• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Why is my Peacock not loading, Hulu only loads search box???

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannabisConnoisseur

Not sure what happened. Haven't logged into Peacock in a while. Loaded it up on the several of the newer versions and I get the login page and am able to login. It shows my profiles for a second and then immediately goes to this screen? Hulu does pretty much the same thing, but gives me a search box that is functional at least :(

1706069020881.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.0.2.astlog
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
Maybe try disabling all the providers you are not using? You have AS doing a bunch of shenanigans it might not need.

Outside of that I would say uninstall/reinstall. AP has a cache you can blow out but the others don't that I am aware of. So remove/add should clear it out and maybe get you back to working.

I've had this happen quite a few times. Generally I make sure no other tabs are loaded and then try to load Peacock individually. The F5 button will occasionally refresh the page to be usable, but I haven't had that reliably fix the issue. Sorry I can't be more help.

Maybe try disabling all the providers you are not using? You have AS doing a bunch of shenanigans it might not need.

Outside of that I would say uninstall/reinstall. AP has a cache you can blow out but the others don't that I am aware of. So remove/add should clear it out and maybe get you back to working.
Thanks for the suggestion. I've tried that, but it seems to do the same thing. It also wants me to login to Peacock every single time I close the app. I've attached a new log file. Thanks again for the help.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.0.2.astlog
    37.7 KB · Views: 1
I've had this happen quite a few times. Generally I make sure no other tabs are loaded and then try to load Peacock individually. The F5 button will occasionally refresh the page to be usable, but I haven't had that reliably fix the issue. Sorry I can't be more help.
I'm shocked I didn't think to try the F5 key sooner, sadly that did not fix it. After pressing it a few times AnyStream threw an error and I just closed it.

I'm shocked I didn't think to try the F5 key sooner, sadly that did not fix it. After pressing it a few times AnyStream threw an error and I just closed it.
You did the right thing in posting the AS log.

Someone like one of the mods will see this thread by the morning and will probably be able to help assist you.

Have you tried logging in on a web browser (does it load?), and then opening Anystream again to test?
Also, are you using a VPN?

Last edited:
Have you tried logging in on a web browser (does it load?), and then opening Anystream again to test?
Also, are you using a VPN?
@CannabisConnoisseur

VPN is hit and miss at best. Another thing that can happen as Aacidus alludes to here is that if the provider tosses up a banner on their website or a popup (for news, privacy changes, etc) that gives AS fits. We all had this with Hulu recently. All we had to do was log in through a browser and accept the banner or click OK and then everything was fine.

VPNs are getting blocked at an alarming rate by the providers. You may get lucky, and you also may get blocked, it's up to you.

Close out Anystream. Go to C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Local\RedFox\Anystream, and delete the cache file and Chromium. Restart Anystream.

@CannabisConnoisseur

VPN is hit and miss at best. Another thing that can happen as Aacidus alludes to here is that if the provider tosses up a banner on their website or a popup (for news, privacy changes, etc) that gives AS fits. We all had this with Hulu recently. All we had to do was log in through a browser and accept the banner or click OK and then everything was fine.
This happens when I am on VPN or not. I just installed the newest beta and now my HULU is completely blank... I appreciate all the suggestions

VPNs are getting blocked at an alarming rate by the providers. You may get lucky, and you also may get blocked, it's up to you.
This happens when I am on VPN or not. I just installed the newest beta and now my HULU is completely blank...
@CannabisConnoisseur

I've tried that, but seems to be to no avail. I tried signing out of every device on HULU's site and that hasn't seemed to have changed a thing :(

This happens when I am on VPN or not. I just installed the newest beta and now my HULU is completely blank...

I've tried that, but seems to be to no avail. I tried signing out of every device on HULU's site and that hasn't seemed to have changed a thing :(
Have you logged into the HULU website in a browser to make sure it's not the pop-up issue?

Have you logged into the HULU website in a browser to make sure it's not the pop-up issue?
Yes, sadly that did not change it. Thank you for the suggestions, I appreciate them all. I tried F5 a few times, but it cause AS to crash

Did you try uninstalling completely and a fresh install of the newest Beta as DQ suggested in the second post?
It wasn't clear from your reply.
1706345433556.png

The new AnyStream 1.8.1.0 has fixed my issue! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

-Thank you everyone for your help and suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back