• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where r the updates?

My Only Question from the start was i have not seen any updates from anydvd for a while now..It came to a point that i would see updates from anydvd almost as often as 3-4 times a week , and i thought to myself "wow it`s great were getting the latest updates !". And ever since the grudge 2 and saw3 came out , i have not seen any updates. And believe me and for any of you who had anydvd for a while now, we are just used to seeing those updates..forget about shrink for now and if it is outdated. The point is Anydvd from the start states it works with all programs..ALL PROGRAMS..And I would never have given the updates a second thought before, if not for the movies mentioned before..(Saw3 , The Grudge2 , Open Season). Like i said before , Congrats on Anydvd-hd, but for us that have anydvd now and for sure will buy Anydvd-hd when comes out...You guys spoiled us with the updates and were used to seeing updates at least once a week..and it`s been more than 2 already?...I Am a proud owner of my copy of anydvd and wil be looking fwd for Anydvd-hd when you release..But as a consumer i believe i have the right to question a product i purchased and to get clarification if I "MIGHT" be mistaken...Thank You
An update for Open Season R2 (multi angle bug fix) has been released as a beta version (6.1.2.1). If you run into a problem, download the beta. (Well, you can even download it even if you don't).
AnyDVD is only updated when a problem has been fixed or a feature added. We don't do "placebo" updates. :)

Back