• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where is the add to queue Button i can't find it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't ask. Sorry again. The basic version is just a gateway to the Plus version.
I prefer the Single download rather than to pay another 50 EUR just to Upgrade to Plus
also im only using Netflix and Amazon Prime why i need to upgrade ?

I am very glad you’re happy, you do what you’re comfortable with. Thank you for supporting our project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
I prefer the Single download rather than to pay another 50 EUR just to Upgrade to Plus
also im only using Netflix and Amazon Prime why i need to upgrade ?

You don't need to upgrade, and nobody is forcing you to! I don't see why you're kicking up the fuss in the first place?!

This is no different to you buying a car, and the model you bought simply had no cruise control capability... At some point later the manufacturer releases a retrofit cruise control kit for it; I have a vague suspicion of how far you'd be sent by the management of the dealership and the car manufacturer had you came in and demanded that the cruise control was retrofitted to the car free of charge for both parts and labour...

Last edited:
This is no different to you buying a car, and the model you bought simply had no cruise control capability... At some point later the manufacturer releases a retrofit cruise control kit for it; I have a vague suspicion of how far you'd be sent by the management of the dealership and the car manufacturer had you came in and demanded that the cruise control was retrofitted to the car free of charge for both parts and labour...

That's funny because I just recently ordered a new car from the dealer. I complained to the salesman I couldn't find the flux capacitor in the options. He said he was sorry and that the Mr. Fusion is also missing.

I don't want to continue this discussion, but I also thought that the standard licence is only limited on how many providers are available.
I know that batch is still beta only, but if you are going to continue that way for stable too, then you should add that to the product page to avoid further confusion, even though it is stated in the changelog.

That's funny because I just recently ordered a new car from the dealer. I complained to the salesman I couldn't find the flux capacitor in the options. He said he was sorry and that the Mr. Fusion is also missing.
But you know that you will need 1.21 Gigawatt to drive this car? Next time you should check the almanach for this information.

(I won't say anything more to avoid getting this thread locked).

No confusion, the Basic AnyStream is limited to three providers, if anything goes wrong with those 3 providers it will be fixed, other than that all upgrades will be in the Plus Version. All new providers will be in the Plus version only and that includes special extras unless the developers decide differently. That's pretty clear. :thankyou:

No confusion, the Basic AnyStream is limited to three providers, if anything goes wrong with those 3 providers it will be fixed, other than that all upgrades will be in the Plus Version. All new providers will be in the Plus version only and that includes special extras unless the developers decide differently. That's pretty clear. :thankyou:
Well, I purchased AS in February and immediately was not too satisfied with the having to download 22 episodes of a TV shows individually. From that time to now, I scoured the forum and did not take too long to see that others were in the same boat. Anystream is a great product but I am on record in this forum as stating a que would make the product immensely more attractive to those looking to purchase. I likewise had nothing to complain about either because this program is way better than not having it at all......so,

When all of the talk about the AS Plus version came about, (new providers only being on the pro version only), it did not take much of a stretch for me to realize that ....ah ha! I see where this is going to go. I too did not really want the pro version, but I purchased it with out complaint because while I knew I would not need more than the three providers currently available, I wanted that que and I also knew that it would possibly be ONLY on the Pro version. No one had to tell me or explain. I am smart enough to figure that one out, AND smart enough to understand that the developers have to eat, fund their lives just like all of us do and lifetime licenses eventually will not continue to pay them for their work. I am loyal to this project, this cause and have been hanging around here since the early days of Slysoft for a reason. There is No other place to get this type software, this good, anywhere else and I want them to continue developing. To do this, I need to purchase what I want with no objections. This is a free world, but there are no give aways. We get what we pay for and nothing more. I am happy, I was not cheated NOR was I tricked. REDFOX you keep doing what you do.....making me happy.

Last edited:
Well, I purchased AS in February and immediately was not too satisfied with the having to download 22 episodes of a TV shows individually. From that time to now, I scoured the forum and did not take too long to see that others were in the same boat. Anystream is a great product but I am on record in this forum as stating a que would make the product immensely more attractive to those looking to purchase. I likewise had nothing to complain about either because this program is way better than not having it at all......so,

When all of the talk about the AS Plus version came about, (new providers only being on the pro version only), it did not take much of a stretch for me to realize that ....ah ha! I see where this is going to go. I too did not really want the pro version, but I purchased it with out complaint because while I knew I would not need more than the three providers currently available, I wanted that que and I also knew that it would possibly be ONLY on the Pro version. No one had to tell me or explain. I am smart enough to figure that on out, AND smart enough to understand that the developers have to eat, fund their lives just like all of us do and lifetime licenses eventually will not continue to pay them for their work. I am loyal to this project, this cause and have been hanging around here since the early days of Slysoft for a reason. There is No other place to get this type software, this good, anywhere else and I want them to continue developing. To do this, I need to purchase what I want with no objections. This is a free world, but there are no give aways. We get what we pay for and nothing more. I am happy, I was not cheated NOR was I tricked. REDFOX you keep doing what you do.....making me happy.
Bless you and thanks from the whole Redfox Community.;)

Snarky replies... as I said. You may make great products, but your customer service is and has always been lacking. You wouldn't have anything without your customers and you should still listen to them and not add your "thank-you" emoticon, just to feel superior or? It's literally saying to us that you couldn't care less and you are right.

Adding that feature to a "plus" version was nothing more than a ploy to get people to upgrade, you can paint it anyway you like. Considering it was a heavily requested feature (and always should have been there) from the beginning, it was underhanded.

:thankyou:

Snarky replies... as I said. You may make great products, but your customer service is and has always been lacking. You wouldn't have anything without your customers and you should still listen to them and not add your "thank-you" emoticon, just to feel superior or? It's literally saying to us that you couldn't care less and you are right.

Adding that feature to a "plus" version was nothing more than a ploy to get people to upgrade, you can paint it anyway you like. Considering it was a heavily requested feature (and always should have been there) from the beginning, it was underhanded.

Our customer service is the best in the business and so are our products, you can consider that snarkey if you like. If you have nothing positive to offer or a problem with our program please stop these unwarranted posts. Thank you means Thank you. Is that understood?

Last edited:
by that logic many providers were on "the wishlist of AS long before the Plus was even thought about," see where I'm heading? :sneaky:

Well, the difference is that when I purhcased AS...all the providers listed had not be committed to by Redfox (understandable), but the batch download capability HAD BEEN committed to by the developers for the basic version which we were all buying. After using the trial, I figured the batch download would be a great addition to the basic version (Because at that time PLUS hadn't even been considered).

Somehow I feel cheated!

The new download queue works fantastic I am very pleased and I can't for the life of me figure out why the AS basic users are bitchin they could have upgraded to plus for a few bucks more when AS plus was released.

I would assume they are upset at themselves they didn't upgrade when it was half the price to upgrade to AS plus and even at the current upgrade price it is a bargain.

I am very pleased with the progress of AS plus keep up the great work and big Thank You to the Redfox team for making it possible!!(y)

The new download queue works fantastic I am very pleased and I can't for the life of me figure out why the AS basic users are bitchin they could have upgraded to plus for a few bucks more when AS plus was released.

I would assume they are upset at themselves they didn't upgrade when it was half the price to upgrade to AS plus and even at the current upgrade price it is a bargain.

I am very pleased with the progress of AS plus keep up the great work and big Thank You to the Redfox team for making it possible!!(y)
Well said BRCS. :cool:

The Upgrade to Plus is less than a 1-year-subscription with any provider (or 3,5 month of Netflix here in germany :eek: )

So just
- upgrade to Plus,
- batch download for about a month ... should be about 1000 downloads
- cancel the provider subscription and watch the downloaded stuff during the remaining 11 months

... and you should be even, in terms of money :dance:

The Upgrade to Plus is less than a 1-year-subscription with any provider (or 3,5 month of Netflix here in germany :eek: )

So just
- upgrade to Plus,
- cancel the provider subscription and watch the downloaded stuff during the remaining 11 months

... and you should be even, in terms of money :dance:
I also think that if you weigh the cost of PLUS versus buying DVD's of all the content everyone seems to be downloading - they will come out with a LOT more bang for their buck by upgrading the software.

I can understand why some people feel cheated or at least don't like the decision (even if batch is still in beta, so we can't know if it will remain like this for the release version), but if I compare the price for the upgrade, it is a huge timesaver to just create a list and let it run the entire day without the need to monitor it or to pause what you where doing every 5-10 minutes to set the next episode. So for me, even if I would have to pay the full upgrade price (I got it with the discount), it is more than worth it.

Especially when I consider what James Harper wrote. Compare 160€ for a lifetime licence against what you would've get with this amount if you spend it on DVDs and BDs. It would've been way less. And you might have to buy AnyDVD for that purpose anyway, so...

(1200 downloads in 30 days) This is also a big thing. When you are done with a provider, you can cancel your subscription. So if you download one year and cancel it to watch the dl'ed stuff, which might take you over a year, in that year you already would save as much money as you spend for your licence, not no mention that you can do this with more than one provider.

So at the end, even if it sounds like a huge price, I'm more than happy to pay it when I think about how much it makes my life easier to use AS.

Just by not having to nurse your PC for a whole day or two would be worth it .. but for now I reverted back to 1.2.4.1 for more stability, I also ran out of 100+ tokens during testing lol, would be good if tokens got boosted temporarily for a feature like this, at least for a day or two providing more feedback but would surely also cause some confusion :confused::D

Just by not having to nurse your PC for a whole day or two would be worth it .. but for now I reverted back to 1.2.4.1 for more stability, I also ran out of 100+ tokens during testing lol, would be good if tokens got boosted temporarily for a feature like this, at least for a day or two providing more feedback but would surely also cause some confusion :confused::D
I disagree, 100 downloads are plenty for testing or you don't even have to test, if you run into an issue post it. No more downloads for whatever reason.

I can understand why some people feel cheated or at least don't like the decision

FWIW, I think that to prevent this kind of misunderstanding the product page should make it clear that no new features are planned for the non-Plus version. As it stands right now the only difference mentioned between Anystream and Anystream Plus is that new providers will only be added to Plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back