• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where is the add to queue Button i can't find it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lara tono

or this is Only for Anystream Plus users ?
if yes what about None Plus users ?

but Why only for Plus users ?
What about the Rest of us ?
Currently 2 options:
1. Upgrade to Plus
2. go on with single file downloading

If some official could clarify, that batch downloading will (not) be available in the standard version in the future, that might be the 3rd option.

Currently 2 options:
1. Upgrade to Plus
2. go on with single file downloading

If some official could clarify, that batch downloading will (not) be available in the standard version in the future, that might be the 3rd option.
So letting the Standard Users to pay Another 50 EUR just to get the add to queue Button ?
When Many of the Anystream users i think only using Netflix and Amazon Prime

So letting the Standard Users to pay Another 50 EUR just to get the add to queue Button ?
When Many of the Anystream users i think only using Netflix and Amazon Prime

Is it extra functionality over what has been promised and what you've already paid for?

That's ridiculous, I don't live in the US so there's not even a point of upgrading to Plus when I don't even have access to those other services.

This seems to be a common occurrence with RedFox, they never seem to care about their older customers. Same thing happened when I had JUST bought a lifetime license to AnyDVD and they made us all buy new licenses.

I am not upgrading to a software that barely benefits me. What a joke. And then you get nothing but snarky replies on their forums. Cool.

Last edited:
Batch download was added to the wishlist of AS long before Plus was even thought about! So why isn't it in the basic version??

I'm with "Evil_Silence" Above...a lot of us don't even have access to some of these Plus providers, so I will not be upgrading either!

by that logic many providers were on "the wishlist of AS long before the Plus was even thought about," see where I'm heading? :sneaky:

That's ridiculous, I don't live in the US so there's not even a point of upgrading to Plus when I don't even have access to those other services.

This seems to be a common occurrence with RedFox, they never seem to care about their older customers. Same thing happened when I had JUST bought a lifetime license to AnyDVD and they made us all buy new licenses.

I am not upgrading to a software that barely benefits me. What a joke. And then you get nothing but snarky replies on their forums. Cool.

I don't live in US either but for me at least enabling myself access to content in US quite valuable, compared to Swedish AP/NF/HBO?, then US has like 10x times more movies & series to choose from across the board.. that's 10x the value

I bought a regular 1 year AnyStream license the other day assuming I’d get the batch download feature when it was ready. I’m very disappointed that this is a Plus exclusive. Especially since I’d have to spend €60 to upgrade my license!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a regular 1 year AnyStream license the other day assuming I’d get the batch download feature when it was ready. I’m very disappointed that this is a Plus exclusive. Especially since I’d have to spend €60 to upgrade my license!

Sorry you missed out but all new features will be in the Plus Version, upgrade to Plus version lifetime, then you won't have anything to worry about. Remember if you only upgrade to the Plus version your expiry date will stay the same unless you also update to the lifetime Plus version.

Sorry you missed out but all new features will be in the Plus Version, upgrade to lifetime, then you won't have anything to worry about.

It was never stated anywhere that batch downloading would be a plus exclusive. I think the move was dirty and rude. I already have an AnyStream Plus Lifetime license. I just bought the second one for more quota.

It was never stated anywhere that batch downloading would be a plus exclusive. I think the move was dirty and rude. I already have an AnyStream Plus Lifetime license. I just bought the second one for more quota.

So whats the issue, you have what you need, we talked about this yesterday, now you can upgrade your 1 year if you like to a Lifetime Plus version. Sorry you feel that way.

So whats the issue, you have what you need, we talked about this yesterday, now you can upgrade your 1 year if you like to a Lifetime Plus version.

I just think it’s too expensive to upgrade to Plus. I wouldn’t have bought the license if I’d have known batch downloading wasn’t included.

I just think it’s too expensive to upgrade to Plus. I wouldn’t have bought the license if I’d have known batch downloading wasn’t included.

You didn't ask. Sorry again. The basic version is just a gateway to the Plus version.

You didn't ask. Sorry again. The basic version is just a gateway to the Plus version.

Respectfully, that sounds manipulative. If the basic version only exists to make the Plus version look better, then the basic version shouldn’t be sold.

Respectfully, that sounds manipulative. If the basic version only exists to make the Plus version look better, then the basic version shouldn’t be sold.

Look I am not going to continue this, you have said your piece, you understand the way it is. Now let's just stop. Okay. I don't want to do a back and forth. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back