• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

When is batch downloads coming?

TubeBar

It's been about a year since this software was released and I am waiting for batch downloads to be added. It's really difficult to get entire TV series the way it is. You said it was approved but still nothing has been added.

I lost count of the number of times this has been asked before ...
None of all the times was an answer to that question ... what makes you think, you will get one now? (although Pete dropped some hint in another thread, that it might be soon ;) )
Many other customers manage to download their TV series, seems not so difficult.
Just invest some time into downloading and keep waiting ... like all the others waiting for that feature.

lets be real. its tedious and difficult, although its getting easier since after download the download window doesnt reset to season01, instead it keeps track where you left off. theres still a lot of scrolling, but there are less clicks which is good. and yeah, i downloaded 500 seasons thus far but that dont mean i dont hate the process. ok, hate is a bit of a strong word... lets say i cringe inside a little when deciding to fetch a few seasons, lol. hopefully batch/queue comes soon. redfox wont let us down. cheers.

I think everyone needs to realize a few things. This is probably far harder to implement than just adding a single feature. I think it's possible it might have to be implemented per provider and that's a lot to do and maintain as the providers change things often.

Not to mention if it was just an easy add why would they not add it? Because they like to intentionally tick off their customers because they love lost revenue? The thought process they are just not adding to piss people off is silly.

I think everyone needs to realize a few things. This is probably far harder to implement than just adding a single feature. I think it's possible it might have to be implemented per provider and that's a lot to do and maintain as the providers change things often.

Not to mention if it was just an easy add why would they not add it? Because they like to intentionally tick off their customers because they love lost revenue? The thought process they are just not adding to piss people off is silly.
Everything DQ said is true, now please have some patience. I know it's been a while but if you want it done right, please don't keep pestering the developers for a timeline. When it comes you will be happy.

Back