What happens to the old Slysoft version Anydvd hd?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DavyC, Jan 9, 2019.

1. DavyC

DavyC New Member

I never encountered too much by way of problems with encrypted discs until recently with the old Anydvd hd. I did just buy CloneBD, so thought I would give the trial of the Redfox a go. Yes it cured the problem with ripping a few problem discs and with a holiday offer of -20%, I was up for buying it too. That is until the buying process. I am in the UK. Credit cards, which I no longer do and Bitcoin, which I won't do. Hopefully some way of making things easier will be found for getting the redfox. My question then, is what happens when the trial period expires? Will the old Anydvd hd version work as was, or has it been wiped for good?

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Slysoft was shut down, and along with that the OPD. The last version 7695 will still work in a lot of occasions, bit for newer titles from the last 2 years, sooner or later or will fail to decrypt. A registered 7695 will contribute to work in that limited capacity, an expired V8 will not, it needs an active (trial) license. There's currently in issue with UK credit cards, but Bitcoin really isn't that hard to use as a lot of sites make it out to be. There's a post from a user that thought it was a lot more difficult, until they tried it (through coinbase).

So did I initially.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

3. DavyC

DavyC New Member

Hi, and thanks for taking the time to reply. Being 'oldschool' I have a fear of this bitcoin thing. Worried I might end up buying a football team, or a small country. lol. Will have a look into it. Thanks

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

I'm old school too, born in '83. But I'm very tech minded, so I jump on new tech I like and usually understand new tech really quick without even reading a manual. Hell, I build my own computers since the early 2k's, love to try out new gadgets too.

BTC really isn't that hard

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

5. blank

blank Well-Known Member

6. DavyC

DavyC New Member

OK thanks. Will have a look into this