• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What happens to the old Slysoft version Anydvd hd?

DavyC

I never encountered too much by way of problems with encrypted discs until recently with the old Anydvd hd. I did just buy CloneBD, so thought I would give the trial of the Redfox a go. Yes it cured the problem with ripping a few problem discs and with a holiday offer of -20%, I was up for buying it too. That is until the buying process. I am in the UK. Credit cards, which I no longer do and Bitcoin, which I won't do. Hopefully some way of making things easier will be found for getting the redfox. My question then, is what happens when the trial period expires? Will the old Anydvd hd version work as was, or has it been wiped for good?

Slysoft was shut down, and along with that the OPD. The last version 7695 will still work in a lot of occasions, bit for newer titles from the last 2 years, sooner or later or will fail to decrypt. A registered 7695 will contribute to work in that limited capacity, an expired V8 will not, it needs an active (trial) license. There's currently in issue with UK credit cards, but Bitcoin really isn't that hard to use as a lot of sites make it out to be. There's a post from a user that thought it was a lot more difficult, until they tried it (through coinbase).

So did I initially.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Hi, and thanks for taking the time to reply. Being 'oldschool' I have a fear of this bitcoin thing. Worried I might end up buying a football team, or a small country. lol. Will have a look into it. Thanks

I'm old school too, born in '83. But I'm very tech minded, so I jump on new tech I like and usually understand new tech really quick without even reading a manual. Hell, I build my own computers since the early 2k's, love to try out new gadgets too.

BTC really isn't that hard

Slysoft was shut down, and along with that the OPD. The last version 7695 will still work in a lot of occasions, bit for newer titles from the last 2 years, sooner or later or will fail to decrypt. A registered 7695 will contribute to work in that limited capacity, an expired V8 will not, it needs an active (trial) license. There's currently in issue with UK credit cards, but Bitcoin really isn't that hard to use as a lot of sites make it out to be. There's a post from a user that thought it was a lot more difficult, until they tried it (through coinbase).

So did I initially.

hmmmm, even though my licence is a lifetime licence,
(AnyDVD HD License Renewal
Serial Number $$$_$$ his license is already valid for lifetime updates. [What's this?]
License E-mail E-mail address on file for the license.)
8340 is requesting payment , why, any ideas?

Not this again. You were given lifetime updates for the lifetime of the company that sold it to you. When the Antiguan authorities shut slysoft down under pressure of the mpaa they took your and thousands of others license with it. What did you expect, YOUR LIFETIME?

Let's say the average human life span is 80 years, and you make $40 for the license, as one of the earliest adopters. That's $0.50 a year, you try living off that, playing bills, getting food,...

Former staff restarted anydvd, that requires new staff, new servers,.. that in turn requires funding. They didn't have access to funds, how do you get them? Right selling licenses.

It's all widely documented on the forum and the internet. There used to be a message on the download page that anydvd V8 required a redfox key. No idea why it's no longer there, maybe they figured everyone knew by now what happened.

Last edited:
Not this again. You were given lifetime updates for the lifetime of the company that sold it to you. When the Antiguan authorities shut slysoft down under pressure of the mpaa they took your and thousands of others license with it. What did you expect, YOUR LIFETIME?

Let's say the average human life span is 80 years, and you make $40 for the license, as one of the earliest adopters. That's $0.50 a year, you try living off that, playing bills, getting food,...

Former staff restarted anydvd, that requires new staff, new servers,.. that in turn requires funding. They didn't have access to funds, how do you get them? Right selling licenses.

It's all widely documented on the forum and the internet. There used to be a message on the download page that anydvd V8 required a redfox key. No idea why it's no longer there, maybe they figured everyone knew by now what happened.

this was a redfox licence.
i always had ANYDVD when it was anydvd i paid for redfox when it came out v8 now it wants to get me to pay again with this new update.
i dont mind as its well worth it but even if i wanted i cant as my credit card wont work with redfox.

this was a redfox licence.
i always had ANYDVD when it was anydvd i paid for redfox when it came out v8 now it wants to get me to pay again with this new update.
i dont mind as its well worth it but even if i wanted i cant as my credit card wont work with redfox.
by the way,pull your horns in a bit.

as you can see i always have the updates

as you can see i always have the updates
this is my redfox licence ( i removed the licence number)

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    533.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    429.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's a different matter. You posted in a topic about SLYSOFT lifetime licenses. This it was only natural to assume you were talking about a SLYSOFT key. If your redfox key stopped working, I suggest you contact support through a ticket directly, they have dedicated staff for problems such as yours. Forum staff can't directly assist you, as we do not have access to the customer database.

Let us know if you get the issue resolved. :)

@peterbus

I checked our system and indeed, you have a 2 valid RedFox licenses:
1 x AnyDVD lifetime, purchased 2017-04-16
1 x AnyDVD 1y, purchased 2018-02-05, renewed 2019-02-06 (yesterday)

If you still have any issue, please let me know or contact our support staff: https://www.redfox.bz/support.html

Thank you for supporting our project,
Ivan

@peterbus

I checked our system and indeed, you have a 2 valid RedFox licenses:
1 x AnyDVD lifetime, purchased 2017-04-16
1 x AnyDVD 1y, purchased 2018-02-05, renewed 2019-02-06 (yesterday)

If you still have any issue, please let me know or contact our support staff: https://www.redfox.bz/support.html

Thank you for supporting our project,
Ivan
hi,ivan even though you say iv renewed, i have no key or email to that effect and my lifetime key wont work either, confused

hi,ivan even though you say iv renewed, i have no key or email to that effect and my lifetime key wont work either, confused

Hi Peter,

I just re-sent you both license emails, additionally I am gonna send you a private forum message with both keys attached (in case the emails are getting refused by hotmail)

Ivan

I'm old school too, born in '83. But I'm very tech minded, so I jump on new tech I like and usually understand new tech really quick without even reading a manual. Hell, I build my own computers since the early 2k's, love to try out new gadgets too.

BTC really isn't that hard

I noticed your "old school" reference, "born in '83."

I just wanted to offer you a frame of reference for "old school."

I'm old school, too - born in 1946. I bought my first computer in 1982 - an IBM PC with twin 5.25" floppy drives and an amber monochrome monitor. Very state of the art in 1982. I thought I had it all.

The sales person at the store where I bought that computer recommended a HDD instead of the twin floppies. I remember her words vividly, "It's a 10MB hard drive - all the space you will ever need."

I opted against it because I didn't want my data stuck in a machine and "I couldn't get it out."

Man, how things have changed since 1982. :)

Meh, I've had such in my hands too. Though at the time it was my uncle's commodore 64 with cassette deck etc

Back