• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.
That was a pretty negative post without any redeeming quality. Is that your normal way to respond to people?
No, but after you have been told 2-3 times that your disc is bad (and shown the errors and where the errors are), even from the developer, and you contend everyone is wrong........

No, but after you have been told 2-3 times that your disc is bad (and shown the errors and where the errors are), even from the developer, and you contend he is wrong........
I second that. Try to clean as good as possible. Try a different drive. If not successful - return the disc but do not keep pushing things that are impossible to fulfill.

BTW- it doesn't say anything that the disc plays in your hardware player as it will just skip over the read errors and will continue playback. This just doesn't work for a copy. No read errors allowed. Now get a life. Clean it. Try to read it w/o errors or return it. No further alternatives.

All we need is one successful copy from someone and this can all be put to rest... :) In the meantime, I'll exchange the disc and will advise.

All we need is one successful copy from someone and this can all be put to rest... :) In the meantime, I'll exchange the disc and will advise.
You made one post, with no AnyDVD log, so there is no way to tell if you have the same issue, same disc, or anything else.

No, but after you have been told 2-3 times that your disc is bad (and shown the errors and where the errors are), even from the developer, and you contend everyone is wrong........

Obviously you are looking for a fight. Have it on your own as I'm already out of grade school. I come looking for answers, you seem to only want pissing contests.

You made one post, with no AnyDVD log, so there is no way to tell if you have the same issue, same disc, or anything else.
You are correct...I haven't been able to have AnyDVD create a log. It tried to create one...a "temp" of the logfile appears...and then it finishes, fails, and the temp file disappears from the AnyDVD Log folder. It wasn't for lack of trying...

You are correct...I haven't been able to have AnyDVD create a log. It tried to create one...a "temp" of the logfile appears...and then it finishes, fails, and the temp file disappears from the AnyDVD Log folder. It wasn't for lack of trying...

Which is probably further proof the disc is at the very least problematic. That's not normal logfile creation behavior ;)

Clean the disc with liquid soap and warm water. Dry with a paper towel. Wipe with a micro fiber cloth afterwards (the ones for cleaning glasses). Try again. Try Isobuster. If it still fails return the disc.

Clean the disc with liquid soap and warm water. Dry with a paper towel. Wipe with a micro fiber cloth afterwards (the ones for cleaning glasses). Try again. Try Isobuster. If it still fails return the disc.

I decided to go and exchange the disc. The new one was able to complete the scan. So, I answered my own comment of someone successfully completing the process for this title.

Thanks for your expert guidance.

Please see attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.8.2_Info_E_UNCUT_GEMS.ziplog
    962.8 KB · Views: 0
Discs are manufactured from a master. If that master has even a microscopic speck of dust then all the copies can be bad/marginal. It happens more often than most people think.

Most discs are replicated in Mexico. I am not saying anything bad about Mexico and their inability to QC, but I had bought a "Cheers: The Complete Series" once from the UK, and all the discs were made in Mexico. There were greasy handprints on every single disc under the first layer.

Back