• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to Login to HBOmax

infinata

I have been trying to login using several versions and have tried on a new windows 10 system fresh install of 1.4.9.5 and receive the same result. Looking for some guidance to resolve the login issue. Log file attached.

I enter my username and password, see the white dots for the progress and it remains on the login page. There is no error message. I have used copy and paste, I have manually typed, no difference.

I am able to use chrome and firefox browser on the same system to access the services with out issue.

Looking forward to suggestions.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.5.astlog
    2 MB · Views: 2
Log into the website and change your password. Then come back and log into HBOMax. Its not accepting your credentials because of the google captcha.

From the system with AnyStream installed, I logged into HBOmax via FireFox, reset the password, and then tried to login via AnyStream with new password. Same results, new log file uploaded.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.5.astlog
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
From the system with AnyStream installed, I logged into HBOmax via FireFox, reset the password, and then tried to login via AnyStream with new password. Same results, new log file uploaded.
Is this an HBOMax account through HBOMax the provider or through a cable carrier? You do realize you need the HBOMax subscription with no ads for it to work right?

This is an HBOmax account directly from them, it is not a cable carrier.
Is Anystream able to determine if it is an ads/no ads subscription during login to block it from logging in, and if so is there any notifications in logs?

I currently have an ads subscription; however, I see no point in changing that subscription if the application is unable to login.

You had mentioned that there was a captcha prompt, is there a way to respond to or be presented with that prompt within the AnyStream browser?

I currently have an ads subscription; however, I see no point in changing that subscription if the application is unable to login.
You need to upgrade to a no ads subscription. Believe me, HBOMax will not work. I am not here to argue with you, if you want to use HBOMax you need a NO ADS subscription. You can not use the subscription with ads. Do as you please.

login to block it from logging in, and if so is there any notifications in logs?
Yes.

I see no point in changing that subscription if the application is unable to log in.
You will be able to log in once you upgrade your subscription to no ads. Its a monthly subscription, you can always change it back if you do not want to spend the extra couple of €. But if you do you won't be able to use AnyStream with HBOMax.

Last edited:
Back