• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD AnyDVD database access question

Azsiwy

I am getting the "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!" on any title I try. Testing with old titles that worked in the past give this message too. Why would all titles give this message? Does it reflect some kind of network issue? Thank you.

You should get this only on UHDs. And for those you need to enable Internet access for AnyDVD.

I am getting the "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!" on any title I try. Testing with old titles that worked in the past give this message too. Why would all titles give this message? Does it reflect some kind of network issue? Thank you.

Can you attach a log for one of the discs that give you this issue, please? That'll help us narrow down the problem.

And please don't jump to conclusions about whether the user has internet access or not. They simply asked if it COULD be a network issue, not that it was.

Just tell him to use the scanner.

Yup. If it turns out that it's just an unsupported disc that's exactly the advice. But I want to see a log first as there can be all kinds of issues that cause this kind of status. We'll get to the bottom of it, I'm sure!

Internet access is working, no problems. Here is a log file for a what I believe is a previously supported disc.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.5.4_Info_E_THE_LAST_WITCH_HUNTER.ziplog
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
Nope, not supported.

See that thread. Download my Scanner in post 3, use the KeyDB download button, and then your disc will be supported.

I made a successful iso image of that title on June 11. That is why I believed it had worked in the past but was now "not supported". As was every other previously working title I have tested. I will follow your suggestion and report. Thank you.

Using the Scanner to download the KeyDB did not change the results. The previously supported disc still shows as "try again later". I checked that the Key File path was set for the KeyDB in AnyDVD and that there was a file now at that location. Rebooted the computer and still got the same message. Is there anything else I can do to provide diagnostic information? Up until very recently AnyDVD "just worked".

Post a new log now that you have the keydb file setup. I'll look at it in the morning.

EDIT: Scratch that. I just re-validated your previous log. You definitely have issues but I don't know what they mean.

@James Help:

Code:
18.70s: logFile: MakeMKV v1.17.4 win(x64-release) started
 18.70s: logFile: Error 'Scsi error - ILLEGAL REQUEST:INVALID FIELD IN CDB' occurred while issuing SCSI command 460200010..00100 to device 'SPTI: 18.70s: logFile: \Device\CdRom1'
 18.70s: logFile: Failed to open disc

I have seen the same scsi error message from MakeMKV. For reference MakeMKV still functions correctly. It appeared to be an effort to execute a scsi command that the hardware didn't support and in the case of MakeMKV was non-fatal. I haven't seen that error before from AnyDVD, maybe it just doesn't get printed. Is there a way short of uninstalling MakeMKV to prevent AnyDVD from using MakeMKV code for drive handling?

Back