• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved The Young and the Restless (on Amazon Prime USA) not showing all episodes.

I can 100% confirm that it's working now!
I finished Episode 252 some minutes ago and my "The Young and the Restless - Season 50" shows 252 files in folder, so there are no missing ones in between.
Will update this post again tomorrow, once Amazon/Paramount+ should increse to 253.
Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 9.35.55 PM.png

As promised, I post a further update today:
Today the newest episode (Episode 253 from Thursday, September 28, 2023 - simply named 9/28/2023 by Paramount+) has become available in Paramount+ and Paramount+ via Amazon Prime.
As expected, I was able to download it without problems and the "Downloadable videos" counter increased from 252 yesterday to 253 today.
Therefore I can once more confirm, that in the current Anystream version the problems with big daily soaps are fixed and the downloadable videos increase accordingly to availability.
To anyone who also likes to download "The Young and the Restless (Season 50)" you can get the full season now and if you didn't download any episode yet then hurry!
It's indicated on the show page that "Season 50 Episode 1 leaves Paramount+ in 5 days" and I strongly believe that Paramounts default behavior will be to remove the full season at once.

Thank you for your kind post, Sabrina. I am pleased you are happy. Enjoy the software.

Back