• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Wall (US)

B

Badnews

Copy detected or rip tool detected pops up on screen, Standalone player or PC

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.10_Info_F_THE WALL.ziplog
    571 KB · Views: 15
@Pete your anti-screenpass powers are required

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Playlist needed for this copy of "The Wall". Logfile attached. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.0_Info_D_THE WALL.ziplog
    567.1 KB · Views: 7
Logfile from latest version of AnyDVD attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.10_Info_D_THE WALL.ziplog
    566.8 KB · Views: 1
Playlist help for this one also

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.10_Info_D_THE WALL.ziplog
    569.7 KB · Views: 5
Please do not mention specific playlists on the forum. They may be incorrect or not even exist on a different version of that movie.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Playlist help for this one also

Update: Thanks Pete - Good playlist now shows. Lossless mp4 plays fine!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.10_Info_F_THE WALL.ziplog
    565.2 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_8.1.7.11_Info_K_THE WALL.ziplog
    550.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Another one

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.10_Info_E_THE WALL.ziplog
    561.1 KB · Views: 3
On log file is enough, thank you.
This disc should be ok now.

Thanks it worked fine I ripped it for a test, I used 8.1.7.11 beta and all ok. I had same playlist and fixed it on my own before you got to it late last night.

Hi, same problem for me with the wall. Do I need 8.1.7.11 beta or will 8.1.7.0 now work? If I need 8.1.7.11 beta, how do I get it?
Thanks.

Neither, you need to provide a logfile so the online database can get updated if needed. As to getting a beta, you get them the same way you always do. In the sticky at the top of a forum section

This disc rips fine using Anydvd 8.1.7.11 "only". Uding rip to disc option. If I try to rip with 8.1.7.11 using Clonebd, it rips it at "75,000 frames" and result is unuseable iso. Doesn't matter if you try no compression or partial

Neither, you need to provide a logfile so the online database can get updated if needed. As to getting a beta, you get them the same way you always do. In the sticky at the top of a forum section

As always, thanks!

Hi, same problem for me with the wall. Do I need 8.1.7.11 beta or will 8.1.7.0 now work? If I need 8.1.7.11 beta, how do I get it?
Thanks.
And here is the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.0_Info_D_THE WALL.ziplog
    558.8 KB · Views: 5
Back