• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

the dictator

xtremevideoinc117

theres no movie inside. it says it has 5GB but when i try to Rip video to DVD it finishes quick.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.6.0_Info_E_THE_DICTATOR.zip
    461.8 KB · Views: 27
As you seem to be having problems with a few discs have you considered updating the firmware on the drive or trying them on a different drive? I'm not saying it's what's causing the issue, but that model drive is over 4 years old, and if I remember correctly they stopped making it around mid 2008

another computert, same problem.. new log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.6.0_Info_D_THE_DICTATOR.zip
    458 KB · Views: 10
The Dictator DVD R1 is protected

Error ready sector. I've attached the log file for further study.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.6.0_Info_E_The_Dictator.zip
    480.3 KB · Views: 7
You need to attach a log from the original disc, not from an image

Although the other person who's posted a log for this film has posted a log from an image there disc is around 7GB, so I suspect you may have a faulty disc. Does it play properly, all the way through and through all the extras?

same results with AnyDVD 7.0.6.1

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.6.1_Info_E_THE_DICTATOR.zip
    461.7 KB · Views: 12
It seemed to rip ok with 7.0.2.0 My licence lapsed, and I need to re-up soon.

You can't really - you wait for the fix.

-W

Would it help if I posted the logfiles from the dictator and the hunger games? I have the dictator playing back now, it looks fine, and waiting on the hunger games.

Sure. Doesn't hurt if I take a look.

my failed anydvd 7.0.2.0 log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.2.0_Info_E_THE_DICTATOR.zip
    462.3 KB · Views: 11
Back