• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

the dictator

I ran into this problem yesterday. Glad to see it's already being handled. For those who don't already know, The Dictator isn't really all that good of a film anyway, so no big deal.

Just my opinion of course.

You've posted a logfile from an image not an original disc, and it looks like the image has already been pre-processed

You're right. I missed this:
ELBY CLONEDRIVE 1.4

-W

yes I post a Logfile from an Image disc but its the same problem with the dvd...

Then post the log file from the original disc. A log file from a back up is of absolutely no help to the developers in fixing the problem.

yes I post a Logfile from an Image disc but its the same problem with the dvd...

You should always generate an AnyDVD logfile from the original and not from an ISO file. Slysoft Development Team might be able to see things in the different files in the logfile. Just remember, when you have a copy, not everything gets copied perfectly. Just like when you make a Xerox copy of anything, the quality isn't the same. If you look with a magnifying glass, you might be able to see the difference from the copy and the original. What it all means is that Slysoft uses the information in the other files so they can see things we can't. 8)

AnyDVD HD 7.0.8.0 crushes on The Dictator DVD (not BR)

Summary for drive R: (AnyDVD HD 7.0.8.0, BDPHash.bin 12-08-29)
PHILIPS SPD6004P HP04 2008/01/18 17:59
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1429968 sectors (2792 MBytes)
Total size: 2482064 sectors (4847 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_DICTATOR
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!
Video Standard: NTSC

Using local database!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
ERROR processing disc, AnyDVD turned off!

Try 7.0.8.1 (at the top of the forum), and if you still have problems please upload a log file.

Summary for drive R: (AnyDVD HD 7.0.8.0, BDPHash.bin 12-08-29)
PHILIPS SPD6004P HP04 2008/01/18 17:59
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1429968 sectors (2792 MBytes)
Total size: 2482064 sectors (4847 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_DICTATOR
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!
Video Standard: NTSC

Using local database!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
ERROR processing disc, AnyDVD turned off!
Please post a full logfile. 7.0.8.0 should handle this disc just fine.

Last edited:
The Dictator - Help

Still cannot get this movie to rip... Dvd Ver not BR ver. - I can get the movie to rip all the way but the 2nd half of the disc is all scrambled even the hard drive rip copy! I tried it using 7070 and 7080 and the beta 7081. Still no luck! Here's the log file... I hope I covered everything! Thank you!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.8.1_Info_J_THE_DICTATOR.zip
    475.3 KB · Views: 5
Still cannot get this movie to rip... Dvd Ver not BR ver. - I can get the movie to rip all the way but the 2nd half of the disc is all scrambled even the hard drive rip copy! I tried it using 7070 and 7080 and the beta 7081. Still no luck! Here's the log file... I hope I covered everything! Thank you!

Try to disable reading from the CSS archive in AnyDVD settings.

Chaaaa ching! Sucess!!

It appears to have worked! I am going to process the rip now to be sure but I can see already that it plays the 2nd part of the movie without locking up the dvd drive! First time in a long time I had to use this and post my own issue but you came right through for me! If I should run into an issue I will post again here but I am sure I won't need to. THANK YOU THANK YOU!! -Mark

Dictator Blu Ray doesn't scan

I receive the following error

No Disc is present in Drive E:!
SAMSUNG DVDWBD SH-B083L SB00 1126

Back