• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

the dictator

Re: your problem

eric3000 - You need to create a log file and post it here. List what kind of disc it is (dvd or blu) and they are able to look at it and pick apart the problem and or update their software... That is all I had to do and within an hour (maybe less) I got a response on what to try... And it worked perfectly! They are not able to help you if you do not post your log. Just some friendly advice from a friend on the forum! -M

I tried the trial of the latest version and was getting an error. Knowing I couldn't mess with the settings, I bought the full version. I'm still having issues, but since I paid for it, I know I will be taken care of.

Here is my DVD ripper error:
DVDShrink%20Error.png

I have attached my AnyDVD log.

This disc will play the movie on my PC if I enable AnyDVD first, or if I don't. It just won't rip at all. I've been using DVD Shrink 3.2 for years without issue, so I hope that's not the problem.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.0.8.0_Info_F_THE_DICTATOR.zip
    475.7 KB · Views: 1
Thanks. That was quite a pain. I ripped to HDD which worked great from AnyDVD. I then tried my normal rip sequence (rip main title to HTPC over network). DVD Shrink tossed me an out of memory error. So I ripped the main title back to the HDD then copied that to the HTPC which finally got me my usual end result. AnyDVD worked great, though, so again, thanks!!

Thanks. That was quite a pain. I ripped to HDD which worked great from AnyDVD. I then tried my normal rip sequence (rip main title to HTPC over network). DVD Shrink tossed me an out of memory error. So I ripped the main title back to the HDD then copied that to the HTPC which finally got me my usual end result. AnyDVD worked great, though, so again, thanks!!

You might to take a look at CloneDVD2. No ripping with AnyDVD, just save it to the destination.

Well I had been using DVD Shrink for years with no issue so if this starts happening a lot more frequently, I'll consider other options.

Kinda seems like after buying the most recent version that I have been unable to rip anything with DVD Shrink using AnyDVD as the decrypter...that sucks.

Sorry, it is so and stays that way

Well I had been using DVD Shrink for years with no issue so if this starts happening a lot more frequently, I'll consider other options.

This kind of thing will happen more often as time goes on using an OEM burning product. And it does not matter if it worked in the past directly with AnyDVD.
Most OEM/third-party burn programs or processing software will NOT support on-the-fly READ and then WRITE, especially with newer DVDs.
This means you will run into problems trying to use AnyDVD in the background with these products since they can not handle newer sector protections like CloneDVD2 can.

No, we will not modify anything to allow for these products to work with sector properties the way CloneDVD2 does.

Back