• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Dawn of the Planet of The Apes ( 2014 ) - BD+ problem - Region A/B/C (multi)

@ samckaz RE: I havent got blu ray player.

WHUT???? Why on earth would you even need AnyDVD if you don't have at least a Blue ray player on your PC. Last time I checked it only works with the disks, not for USB drives. DUH!

Why? We'll last time I checked anydvd works just fine without a bluray drive. The minimum is a DVD drive, and anydvd HD also works just fine with just a DVD drive, is the drive that simply won't be able to read bluray discs. And anydvd works just just fine with USB drives too. The type of drive doesn't matter. Of windows can see it, anydvd can work with it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

This also begs the question, if the download that's stored on a USB stick needs AnyDVD HD to decrypt it in order to even watch it _ no matter what the format _ wouldn't that said download be illegal ???

For example, people in the US can go to Amazon.com and purchase a virtual movie, save it on their computer and watch it when and where they want _ AnyDVD HD wouldn't be needed to decrypt anything, because it's already been paid for. The same goes for the legal downloading form UltraViolet _ the download has been paid for, no need for AnyDVD HD _ unless one wants to use "Speed Menu", but as far as decryption is concerned, it shouldn't be needed on legal downloads.

For example, people in the US can go to Amazon.com and purchase a virtual movie, save it on their computer and watch it when and where they want _ AnyDVD HD wouldn't be needed to decrypt anything, because it's already been paid for. The same goes for the legal downloading form UltraViolet _ the download has been paid for, no need for AnyDVD HD _ unless one wants to use "Speed Menu", but as far as decryption is concerned, it shouldn't be needed on legal downloads.

Digital movies brought from iTunes/Amazon/VUDU etc are completely different to BD/DVD media. They have there own type of DRM that usually prevents the purchase from being viewed outside of official players/apps/devices.

AnyDVD does not support this type of media and never will (unless AnyDVD is overhauled and taken in a different direction)
AnyDVD only supports physical BD/DVD media, either from the physical source or an image taken from the physical source.

What you are asking for is illegal:

It doesn't matter where I got it. I bought it legally and I'm waiting like others to make private backup of it.

and has a solution or not because they are dedicated to peliar

Digital movies brought from iTunes/Amazon/VUDU etc are completely different to BD/DVD media. They have there own type of DRM that usually prevents the purchase from being viewed outside of official players/apps/devices.

AnyDVD does not support this type of media and never will (unless AnyDVD is overhauled and taken in a different direction)
AnyDVD only supports physical BD/DVD media, either from the physical source or an image taken from the physical source.
That strengthens my point even more so. One can't even use AnyDVD HD to decrypt any iTunes/Amazon/VUDU _ not that they would need decrypting _ and shouldn't need it.

R "C" Bluray

AnyDVD Log
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.5.3.0, BDPHash.bin 14-11-08 )
PIONEER BD-RWBDR-209M 1.10 13/09/10PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 23184800 sectors (45282 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 39
Using local database!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
Removed UOPs!

R "A" Bluray

Summary for drive M: (AnyDVD HD 7.5.3.0, BDPHash.bin 14-11-08 )
PIONEER BD-RWBDR-XD05 1.20 13/11/15PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 22637824 sectors (44214 MBytes)
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
AACS MKB version 39
Failed to remove BD+, Error 669!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Why was there a fix provided for R "C" Russian disc but not for R "A" ? Is Slysoft doing favors for others by sending private fixes??

Last edited:
No, they are no doing anyone any favors, as the release date for region "A" approaches, there will be a fix for this _ it keeps people honest. :agree:

And the correct terminology for Blu-ray is region "A", "B" and "C".

Region 1 through 7 are for DVD's.

However, it never hurts to post a log file for your region "A" disc and if you don't feel comfortable posting a log file in the public forum, you will have to find another way to get it to on one the developers.

Last edited:
No, they are no doing anyone any favors, as the release date for region "A" approaches, there will be a fix for this _ it keeps people honest. :agree:

And the correct terminology for Blu-ray is region "A", "B" and "C".

Region 1 through 7 are for DVD's.

However, it never hurts to post a log file for your region "A" disc and if you don't feel comfortable posting a log file in the public forum, you will have to find another way to get it to on one the developers.

Actually the Region A release date is the 11th(in Mexico) of November and the Russian is not until the 20th. Kinda throws your whole theory out the window

Log files were not posted on forums, but they were sent to them.

Last edited:
Then post the log files of your Mexican disc then and I am sure James or one of the other developers will come up with a fix.
And I know about the Blu-ray from Mexico, I am the one who posted the link earlier in the thread. (post 16)

It's obvious you have some sort of disc from this below, but this is only one small bit from a log file, they need the whole thing.
I also know that log files are not personal information, and anything that is on it that's personal is encrypted and can only be decrypted by AnyDVD.

With that said, if you're still worried about posting a log file in a public forum, you can upload the log file to "One Drive" just as an example (make sure the link is private) and PM that link to one of the developers.

Also... in post 22 Adbear said there were some logs posted, but just long enough for one of the developers to grab them.

Summary for drive M: (AnyDVD HD 7.5.3.0, BDPHash.bin 14-11-08 )
PIONEER BD-RWBDR-XD05 1.20 13/11/15PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 22637824 sectors (44214 MBytes)
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
AACS MKB version 39
Failed to remove BD+, Error 669!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Last edited:
Why was there a fix provided for R "C" Russian disc but not for R "A" ? Is Slysoft doing favors for others by sending private fixes??

Before making such accusations did you you consider the two regions may have different BD+ variations? C could have been supported on the fly by ODB and A wasn't. I doubt it's the exact same "key" for all regions. It's very likely the two discs also have different contents.

Last edited:
Have Slysoft confirmed they are holding back a fix for the region A disc? Everyone seems to be going on about release dates and how 'remote analysis' only sent logfiles and nothing else, yet the disc is decrypted from another region (before release date).

Perhaps the region A disc just has something different, that is just taking Slysoft longer to fix? :confused:

More than a week ago and still waiting for a fix....

Thank you for that information.

It takes as long as takes, I'm sorry.
I assure you, we're not sitting in the sun and drinking Pina Coladas ;)

Jup, not every disc is fixed in a matter of a few days. Esp BD+, it aint AACS ;)

Jup, not every disc is fixed in a matter of a few days. Esp BD+, it aint AACS ;)
What makes you think AACS is easy?
You're all spoiled, because we were working too good in the past. :)

Hi very good, any dvd even HD can not the copy for the Spanish version. Do you know when you need it?
1yyINSM.png

1yyINSM.png
Hi very good, any dvd even HD can not the copy for the Spanish version. Do you know when you need it?

What makes you think AACS is easy?
You're all spoiled, because we were working too good in the past. :)
That is true, James. Every new fix is a gift and not a given:) Sounds like this Ape Movie is a new challenge though. Good luck with it.

Last edited:
Back