• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Dawn of the Planet of The Apes ( 2014 ) - BD+ problem - Region A/B/C (multi)

That may be the official release date but you can quite often buy films early from websites that are allowed to ship them out to other countries such as DVDworldUSA where you often get US films released weeks in advance but they have to be shipped outside the USA. I was buying Blu-rays off them 6 years ago and some came out over a month before the official release date.
Yup, I know all about that, you don't have to explain that to me. So far though no one has produced a proper log file from a retail disc here, so it only leaves me to believe that no one actually has a retail disc.
And if someone actually produces a log file from a retail disc, I would like to know what region and specific country that disc is from _ if nothing more then to satisfy my curiosity...

Or _ Oh!... That's where he got that disc from, I think I will see if I can get that my self a few weeks before its official Canadian release date.

The fact that no one is producing a log file here only leads me to conclude that no one actually has one.

The other odd thing here is that DVDWorld USA is releasing "Dawn Of The Planet Of the Apes" for sales to the UK on December 2nd, but there is clearly no advantage to that since the UK release is in on November 24 for the UK.

http://dvdworldusa.com/shopexd.asp?id=126723

Attachments

• Dawn Apes.jpg
    Dawn Apes.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Actually one of the posters on here did post up 2 logs on the BD+ thread, 1 for the 2d and 1 for the 3d, but they seem to have disappeared

You are using outdated version of anydvdhd its up to 7523 beta and This disk is not due out for a few weeks depending on what region your in. What version are you using????

He was obviously showing the first time this feature was mentioned in change log and not actually using an outdated version :)

My understanding is similar to other posters here: logfiles are being sent automagically now to slysoft so there is no need to post them on the forum too. After all those logfiles are for devs to deal with and not to satisfy the curiosity of
the forum members. Especially as they contain all sorts info such as OS, running processes/programs and so on.

Be nice if someone from staff can clarify that point.

In some countries Rental copies are available before Retail. Could also account for the early requisition of a movie.

Logs are generally required sometimes, they are not automatically sent.
But we already have logs for these discs, so none are needed anymore.

When they release a solution they normally post up to say when it's fixed

That may be the official release date but you can quite often buy films early from websites that are allowed to ship them out to other countries such as DVDworldUSA where you often get US films released weeks in advance but they have to be shipped outside the USA. I was buying Blu-rays off them 6 years ago and some came out over a month before the official release date.

There's a video rental store near me that rents Blu-ray discs sometimes up to a month before the release date... They may even have this title already, but they get every title about 2 weeks before it's released (that's usually the norm 10-14 days, but every now and then they get one about a month early). (I think most stores get them in advance, this store just doesn't care about breaking the street date...)

There's a video rental store near me that rents Blu-ray discs sometimes up to a month before the release date... They may even have this title already, but they get every title about 2 weeks before it's released (that's usually the norm 10-14 days, but every now and then they get one about a month early). (I think most stores get them in advance, this store just doesn't care about breaking the street date...)
Don't let anyone know about that rental store, they could (will) get into trouble for doing that. Not sure what would happen _ maybe a fine and/or if they had some sort of license to rent Blu-rays, that certainly would be taken away from them.

Wal-Mart, for example, gets theirs early too and their employees are allowed to view it privately at home, but that's it.

Last edited:
bluraycollector, please go to pm

What you are asking for is illegal:

Hello!
My name is Kirill
Where you get a copy of The Dawn of the Planet of The Apes?
if you unprotect BLU RAY, can you send me earlier than others?
by torrent
i can pay 30$ for that
Best Regards,
Kirill

It doesn't matter where I got it. I bought it legally and I'm waiting like others to make private backup of it.

Yeah, if you are willing to spend $30, just spend $15 on the iTunes... You get all the bonus features included on the Blu-ray too.

Yeah, if you are willing to spend $30, just spend $15 on the iTunes... You get all the bonus features included on the Blu-ray too.
i can download webdl with lic russian and english audio, but i want to watch bluray version (3d)

Then you're a nasty pirate that we can't help any further. Go back to your pirate board and maybe they'll post a 3d version. We can't help you

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Then you're a nasty pirate that we can't help any further. Go back to your pirate board and maybe they'll post a 3d version. We can't help you

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

any service have digital blu ray?
i want to buy this movie

Back