• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Dawn of the Planet of The Apes ( 2014 ) - BD+ problem - Region A/B/C (multi)

Having troubles backing up my bluray copy of this movie.

Total size: 22785760 sectors (44503 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 47
ERROR: No data in online decryption database!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Log files can be found on your support FTP server

Good luck! :)

Any reason why you didn't just attach them to your post like everyone else?

And your logfile is where exactly? Slysoft doesn't need pictures to fix it, they need logfiles.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Dawn of the Planet of The Apes 2014 due out December 2, 2014

Dawn of the Planet of The Apes 2014 is due out December 2, 2014. This movie is not scheduled for blu-ray or dvd until dec. 2, 2014 could that be the problem???? This is for region 1 -I am not sure release date in other regions?

The problem is that Slysoft need logfiles to run through their software to remove BD+. No logfiles means no fix

7.4.7.0 2014 05 14
- New: WinDVD up to 11.6.1.13 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: PowerDVD 13.0.24790.3904 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Remote analysis of discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- New: Added option to add a Windows Firewall exception rule for AnyDVD to setup program
- Fix: AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix didn't work with PowerDVD 14 in "cinema mode"
- Updated languages

According to that, anydvd automatic upload the necessary files, I guess that its the reason the "bd+ report" thread its obsolete... https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?29127-*OFFICIAL*-Log-Only-BD-Thread&p=383426#post383426

Only says 'May no longer be necessary', but from what I've seen we often get new BD+ threads where logfiles have been posted

You are using outdated version of anydvd it up to 7523 beta

7.4.7.0 2014 05 14
- New: WinDVD up to 11.6.1.13 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: PowerDVD 13.0.24790.3904 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Remote analysis of discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- New: Added option to add a Windows Firewall exception rule for AnyDVD to setup program
- Fix: AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix didn't work with PowerDVD 14 in "cinema mode"
- Updated languages

According to that, anydvd automatic upload the necessary files, I guess that its the reason the "bd+ report" thread its obsolete... https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?29127-*OFFICIAL*-Log-Only-BD-Thread&p=383426#post383426
You are using outdated version of anydvdhd its up to 7523 beta and This disk is not due out for a few weeks depending on what region your in. What version are you using????

Last edited:
Regardless of the remote analysis and outdated version, that's a major blockbuster movie. It's very likely that based on previous cases slysoft may add the fix to the OPD but NOT RELEASE IT UNTIL OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!

This blu-ray is not due out for a few weeks depending on the region your in . It may not be in the data base of anydvdhd.

This blu-ray is not due out for a few weeks depending on the region your in . It may not be in the data base of anydvdhd.

Not for sale in USA not meaning not for sale in any other country... Remember this is the A/B/C region, this is avaible in another regions

I doubt the release date has anything to do with it, AnyDVD has been setup for a while to handle BD+ automatically regardless of release date, so I don't see why AnyDVD would purposely stop this particular title from working.
Most likely there is something with this disc that the BD+ remote analysis can't automatically handle correctly (similar thing happened recently with X-Men). Slysoft will take a look and issue a fix when they have figured out the problem.

Euhm no it hasn't, what HAS been setup is the automatic sending of files and that's it. Anydvd doesn't purposely stop anything. SLYSOFT DOES and they have done so in the past and probably will for this blockbuster too. Reasoning on previous titles where this happened is because they don't want to help users out that intend to pirate that disc / to upload it to sites before official movie release date. It's not the first time they'd do it and definitely wouldn't be the last.

Euhm no it hasn't, what HAS been setup is the automatic sending of files and that's it.

I'm pretty sure BD+ is actually removed/updated on the fly now, without the need to wait for an update, that was the whole point of the remote analysis feature.

Hmp, the OP has disappeared, I'm betting he's a pirate, he refuses to post a log file _ according to Blu-ray.com the earliest release of that is still a weak away and that's in Mexico.
Plus the fact you have to buy all the old Planet of the Apes stuff that comes along with it. All the old stuff with Charlton Heston and Roddy McDowell.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Planet-of-the-Apes-Caesars-Primal-Collection-Blu-ray/117287/

As "regular user" I dont know why do you need the log file.... The people of slysoft (peer i guess) need it and nobody else... The reason that I upload (and later erase) the log file its not your problem...

As "regular user" I dont know why do you need the log file.... The people of slysoft (peer i guess) need it and nobody else... The reason that I upload (and later erase) the log file its not your problem...

You're not the OP, but anyone that doesn't post a proper log file from the original disc appears suspicions (to me anyway). It may imply that your copy isn't the genuine original and that your hiding something.

As far as your log file as being something that only the developers must/should see is not very helpful to others. People with the same problem can look at other log files from other uses and compare them. This can be helpful in learning how to read a log files.

Log files are not sacred, unless the log file is made up of files from a Blu-ray created from a torrent sight ????

Suspicious looking log files don't contain the AACS protection.

You're not the OP, but anyone that doesn't post a proper log file from the original disc appears suspicions (to me anyway). It may imply that your copy isn't the genuine original and that your hiding something.

As far as your log file as being something that only the developers must/should see is not very helpful to others. People with the same problem can look at other log files from other uses and compare them. This can be helpful in learning how to read a log files.

Log files are not sacred, unless the log file is made up of files from a Blu-ray created from a torrent sight ????

Suspicious looking log files don't contain the AACS protection.

A retail disc isn't a genuine copy? Guess were all pirates then.

Hmp, the OP has disappeared, I'm betting he's a pirate, he refuses to post a log file _ according to Blu-ray.com the earliest release of that is still a weak away and that's in Mexico.
Plus the fact you have to buy all the old Planet of the Apes stuff that comes along with it. All the old stuff with Charlton Heston and Roddy McDowell.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Planet-of-the-Apes-Caesars-Primal-Collection-Blu-ray/117287/
That may be the official release date but you can quite often buy films early from websites that are allowed to ship them out to other countries such as DVDworldUSA where you often get US films released weeks in advance but they have to be shipped outside the USA. I was buying Blu-rays off them 6 years ago and some came out over a month before the official release date.

Back