• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Dawn of the Planet of The Apes ( 2014 ) - BD+ problem - Region A/B/C (multi)

Then you're a nasty pirate that we can't help any further. Go back to your pirate board and maybe they'll post a 3d version. We can't help you

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Sorry but I don't believe that a person who simply wants to watch a movie is a "nasty pirate".

There should be a rule about throwing around and making accusations on the forums; it's so so tiring.

True, but that user clearly said he wanted to download it through torrents. If all he wanted to do was watch it he could either but the disc or rent it when it comes out, not torrent it weeks before and THAT is piracy plain and simple.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Have to agree with Ch3vr0n, he clearly offered $30 to someone to send him a decrypted copy of the disc via torrent, that is piracy
Hello!
My name is Kirill
Where you get a copy of The Dawn of the Planet of The Apes?
if you unprotect BLU RAY, can you send me earlier than others?
by torrent
i can pay 30$ for that
Best Regards,
Kirill

3D Australian disk not decrypted

The movie is 3D Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Australia
Error message is "Warning. No replacement found. BD+ may not have been removed correctly. Check video for scrambled frames"

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.3.0_Info_O_Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.ziplog
    3 MB · Views: 7
3D Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Australian Version (AnyDVD 7532)

The movie is 3D Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - Australia
Error message is "Warning. No replacement found. BD+ may not have been removed correctly. Check video for scrambled frames"

Hi, the movie 3D Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Australian version still not supported with AnyDVD 7532.
The message Warning, no replacements found!
BD+ may not have been removed correctly. Check Video for scambled frames. comes up
So I burnt it and the resulted copy plays pix-elated on both the PC and lounge TV.

Hi, the movie 3D Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Australian version still not supported with AnyDVD 7532.
The message Warning, no replacements found!
BD+ may not have been removed correctly. Check Video for scambled frames. comes up
So I burnt it and the resulted copy plays pix-elated on both the PC and lounge TV.

Does this one work with 7.5.3.3 beta? If not, please post a log, quoted error messages don't really help to fix the problem. Link for log posting instructions:
https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?45785-Info-How-to-Ask-for-Help-BEFORE-you-post

Last edited:
3D Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Australian Version (AnyDVD 7533)

Does this one work with 7.5.3.3 beta? If not, please post a log, quoted error messages don't really help to fix the problem. Link for log posting instructions:
https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?45785-Info-How-to-Ask-for-Help-BEFORE-you-post

Hi , AnyDVD 7533 is still a No Go as regards 3D Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Australian Version (BluRay Region B) Logs attached below

Kind Regards Larramee

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.3.3_Info_E_Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.ziplog
    3 MB · Views: 3
Same problem with the Italian 3D version too.

Here is my attached log.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.3.3_Info_H_Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.ziplog
    3 MB · Views: 2
Same BD+ protection across the logs as far as I can tell. Is Peer OK and working on this? He's the BD+ Guru last I heard and hope everything is ok! :)

Last edited:
Attached logfile for 3D version, Region B, belgium. Awaiting OPD update.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.3.3_Info_E_Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.ziplog
    3.1 MB · Views: 7
Please try AnyDVD 7.5.3.4 (or better). It should work now. Please be patient, processing the disc may take a very long time.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes..success

backup successful ..eventually...earlier attempts failed so tried ripping to a new folder (usually have other rips there) and success ....strange...earlier rip to harddrive was pixelated.... regions (AB)

backup successful ..eventually...earlier attempts failed so tried ripping to a new folder (usually have other rips there) and success ....strange...earlier rip to harddrive was pixelated.... regions (AB)

THANKS for posting. I also had pixelation on the backup blu-ray disk- I ripped again to iso and previewed movie and NO pixilation now. I think the on line data base was updated but i'm not sure. Disk is backing up now and I also noticed the disk was scanned by anydvdhd very fast now earlier in the day it took 4 or 5 minutes to scan. Thanks again!!!

3D Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Australian Version (AnyDVD 7534)

Please try AnyDVD 7.5.3.4 (or better). It should work now. Please be patient, processing the disc may take a very long time.

Hi, The 3D Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Australian Version using AnyDVD 7534 backups OK now

Thank You Larramee

Back