• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still can't copy Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1 after 7.5.8.4

I downloaded 7.5.8.9 James....then purchased CloneDVD 7 Ultimate. Inserted Mockingjay, selected
Movie Only inside CloveDVD and then Start. In the progress window it took almost fifteen minutes
to get to 0.15. I aborted and tried again three times. Same thing. To see if the program was working
properly I inserted a different DVD and this time it wizzed through the process so there is something
up with this film that even AnyDVD 7.5.8.9 isn't addressing. I see someone mentioned 7.5.8.7 worked.
Can you send a link to it as I can't see how to download it.

Thanks

This would have been the right CloneDVD:
http://elby.ch/products/clonedvd.html

or

http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonedvd.html

I suggest you ask for a refund for your wrong CloneDVD...

I feel like an idiot! I have used AnyDVD together with 1Click DVD Copy for many years. Only
when I had repeated trouble copying the new Hunger Games Mockingjay Part One did I turn
to Google to see what was going on with this DVD. I found my way to this Forum and learned
I would need CloneDVD along with the latest upgrade for AnyDVD. I quickly Googled Clone DVD
and failed to realize the program I paid for wasn't the one from SlySoft although it has the same
name. Talk about bait n switch!!!
Here is what I downloaded and paid $99.00 for http://www.clonedvd.net/

Learning here that I had screwed up I bit the bullet and purchased SlySoft's CloneDVD2. I followed
the steps to download the program and restarted my PC.

Thinking I had solved my problem I inserted the DVD, let AnyDVD do it's thing and then opened
CloneDVD. The program opens...I can see my name and registration number and at the top
Elby Clone DVD2 version 2.9.3.0. I load the DVD then select Copy DVD Titles as I only want the
movie. The next window opens as Title Configuration but the field below that titled DVD video files
is blank. I then insert one of my purchased films and again Clone DVD doesn't "see" it either.

I see where those willing to help are asking for log files which I haven't ever done but is that really
what is needed for my issue? I really appreciate everyone's very valuable assistance and hope there
is a simple step I am missing but I can't imagine what it might be. Oh and for the record I am using
a PC with Windows 7 if that helps any.

I download the new version and I have the same issue. The DVD title doesn't appear and
the program will not start. Is it me? I tried the same DVD on my other two programs and they
both recognize the DVD. DVDClone isn't working. The set up is so simple and easy to follow
yet there is a glitch somewhere. Any thoughts on what I need to try next?

I download the new version and I have the same issue. The DVD title doesn't appear and
the program will not start. Is it me? I tried the same DVD on my other two programs and they
both recognize the DVD. DVDClone isn't working. The set up is so simple and easy to follow

Posting an AnyDVD log should have been the first thing you did. Did I miss it?

HERE is a good place to start. PLEASE read before you post.

Pay close attention to steps 5 on how to create a AnyDVD log file.

Give us a step by step process on what you are doing. Make sure that have not altered any settings. Default settings work 99.9 % of the time.

Add to that that slysoft doesn't have a product called 'DVDClone'

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Please make a log file of the problem DVD, in this case, Mocking Jay Part 1. If you have a problem with this DVD "interview with a Vampire" ... please make a new topic, state the problem you are having, and give a step by step process of how and when you are getting the "error" ...

I don't see any errors in this DVD log.

I began this question in the AnyDVD forum because that is where I found the subject "...Still can't copy
Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1". Now I wonder if perhaps I need to jump over to the CloneDVD forum
since that is where I believe the problem is. If you see no errors in the AnyDVD loq for Interview With the Vampire
there must be something wrong with my CloneDVD program and not with AnyDVD. Do I need to get a
CloneDVD loq file now? I do not have the copy for Mockingjay as I returned it today. My problem is no
DVD can be copied with CloneDVD.

Sorry this is going on and on but downloading the program after paying for it, following the set up and
restarting my PC should have made the program workable. Nothing I have tried yet will start the copying
process.

I began this question in the AnyDVD forum because that is where I found the subject "...Still can't copy
Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1". Now I wonder if perhaps I need to jump over to the CloneDVD forum
since that is where I believe the problem is. If you see no errors in the AnyDVD loq for Interview With the Vampire
there must be something wrong with my CloneDVD program and not with AnyDVD. Do I need to get a
CloneDVD loq file now? I do not have the copy for Mockingjay as I returned it today. My problem is no

Sorry this is going on and on but downloading the program after paying for it, following the set up and
restarting my PC should have made the program workable. Nothing I have tried yet will start the copying
process.

How about you tell us what you are doing and what error are you getting ? Include details if you can.

Are you using clonedvd beta 2931?????

process.

Are you using clonedvd beta 2931????? You can find that at top of clonedvd forum!!

Just to confirm I am using 2931. I was going to uninstalled CloneDVD and noticed the publisher is listed as Elaborates Bytes.
Is that a SlySoft affiliate? AnyDVD shows SlySoft as the publisher.

Just to confirm I am using 2931. I was going to uninstalled CloneDVD and noticed the publisher is listed as Elaborates Bytes.
Is that a SlySoft affiliate? AnyDVD shows SlySoft as the publisher.

Are you using the latest version of Anydvd(7.5.9.0)? CloneDVD is developed by Elaborates Bytes and anydvd by Slysoft. Slysoft is a reseller of CloneDVD.

Are you using the latest version of Anydvd(7.5.9.0)? CloneDVD is developed by Elaborates Bytes and anydvd by Slysoft. Slysoft is a reseller of CloneDVD.

Thank God! After being swindled by buying another product listed as CloneDVD I was worried it might have happened twice.

I am using 7.5.9.0 also. I just can't get CloneDVD2 to copy a DVD. I load a disc, AnyDVD initializes. I then click on my CloneDVD2
icon and the program opens. I select Copy DVD titles as I only want the movie and not the extras. The next window (page) opens
and there is no film title showing and I cannot click to begin the copying process. I've tried three different DVD's for Mockingjay Part 1
and two other officially released DVD's I own and it is the same situation. My other copying programs work fine with my DVD's although
none so far will make a copy of Mockingjay. I am going to uninstall CloneDVD2 and reinstall it to see if that might be the answer otherwise
can I get a refund? This has been a real nightmare for what should have been a two - three minute process.

Thank God! After being swindled by buying another product listed as CloneDVD I was worried it might have happened twice.

I am using 7.5.9.0 also. I just can't get CloneDVD2 to copy a DVD. I load a disc, AnyDVD initializes. I then click on my CloneDVD2
icon and the program opens. I select Copy DVD titles as I only want the movie and not the extras. The next window (page) opens
and there is no film title showing and I cannot click to begin the copying process. I've tried three different DVD's for Mockingjay Part 1
and two other officially released DVD's I own and it is the same situation. My other copying programs work fine with my DVD's although
none so far will make a copy of Mockingjay. I am going to uninstall CloneDVD2 and reinstall it to see if that might be the answer otherwise
can I get a refund? This has been a real nightmare for what should have been a two - three minute process.

You should read tutorial on slysofts site. http://www.slysoft.com/en/tutorials.html

I see alot of frustration.

Start AnyDVD.

Place DVD disc to back up.

AnyDVD scans the disc, and usually, depending on how fast your computer is, will display "AnyDVD is scanning your disc, will be ready shortly"....

Once AnyDVD is done scanning, start CloneDVD. On the first window, I used Clone DVD ... and I deselect which languages I don't want in the DVD. I only select the language I need, and the subtitles.

Then I go on to proceed. I also like to change the speed to 4x. I found that the playback is much better than higher speeds. It completes in about 15 to 20 minutes.

I NEVER HAVE any problems with this procedure.

But if you choose to request for a refund, without first learning and becoming familiar with the software, I believe you will regret it later. But the choice is yours.

I like to include the menus so that I have control of which scenes I want to replay, or to include subtitles ..etc. That is what CloneDVD is for, to have a "clone" of the DVD you have.

I was able to make image of it but upon mounting with VCD and burning with CloneDVD with Anydvd HD 7.5.8.7 and then playing back the copy it worked fine but what I was missing was the ability in menu controls in WinDVD 11 Pro was to go to individual "Scenes" options. Not sure if this is because of Anydvd HD or not but will try again later with the updated AnyDVD HD 7.5.9.0 to see if this is related to a protection scheme that obstructs the menu function of the backup verison or not. Did anyone encounter this problem as well?

I was able to make image of it but upon mounting with VCD and burning with CloneDVD with Anydvd HD 7.5.8.7 and then playing back the copy it worked fine but what I was missing was the ability in menu controls in WinDVD 11 Pro was to go to individual "Scenes" options. Not sure if this is because of Anydvd HD or not but will try again later with the updated AnyDVD HD 7.5.9.0 to see if this is related to a protection scheme that obstructs the menu function of the backup verison or not. Did anyone encounter this problem as well?

Many people reported problems with (only) the Scene Selection menu.
I suspect it's on the "known issue" list of stuff to deal with.

-W

Back