• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Still can't copy Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1 after 7.5.8.4

The Hunger Games/MockingJay Part 1

Thank you for such a quick response. I have taken all the percautions I can think of, including what you suggested, cleaning the disc & the drive on my computer. I have copied other disc with no problem. I also tried to copy the Mockingjay disc using my laptop and it gives me the same error message,, File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_18_1.VOB - I do not think the disc is defective,, it plays just fine in my dvd players. It does not skip or show any other problems. I am opened to any suggestions to help me with this problem---:confused:

Thank you for such a quick response. I have taken all the percautions I can think of, including what you suggested, cleaning the disc & the drive on my computer. I have copied other disc with no problem. I also tried to copy the Mockingjay disc using my laptop and it gives me the same error message,, File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_18_1.VOB - I do not think the disc is defective,, it plays just fine in my dvd players. It does not skip or show any other problems. I am opened to any suggestions to help me with this problem---:confused:

Try exchanging it for a different one.
Most minor defects don't show up in playback, the player "glosses over" them.
James rarely misses on these calls.
-W

Mocking Jay - what worked for me

Hello, I used the clone dvd option, then in the next screen I unchecked all the boxes and only checked the one that was 4 boxes down. It was a 2 hour 2 min option, there are about 4 of them like that. Granted it doesn't show the previews of other movies, but then again I didn't try that option, so you may be able to re-check them. I just wanted the movie to burn and it did work. hope this may help someone.

Forgot to mention I am using the recent version from 2/19/15, not the beta version other mentioned.

Try exchanging it for a different one.
Most minor defects don't show up in playback, the player "glosses over" them.
James rarely misses on these calls.
-W

Hello, I used the clone dvd option, then in the next screen I unchecked all the boxes and only checked the one that was 4 boxes down. It was a 2 hour 2 min option, there are about 4 of them like that. Granted it doesn't show the previews of other movies, but then again I didn't try that option, so you may be able to re-check them. I just wanted the movie to burn and it did work. hope this may help someone.

Forgot to mention I am using the recent version from 2/19/15, not the beta version other mentioned.

I did that too but when I checked it in the DVD player, the only options were the menus. :( the actual movie never played.

Must be doing this wrong...

I downloaded AnyDVD HD 7.5.8.7 beta and I made an image of this damn movie, just like I always do but it still doesn't work with PowerDVD 13 Pro. So I'm wondering, have I been ripping Blu Ray movies wrong for years? I usually right click on the fox from the system tray and "Rip to Image...". Then it goes into it's own folder so that Yammm can pull information from IMDB.com to give the movie file a dvd cover and other information for windows media center's library. Am I ripping Blu Rays wrong?

My current system information:
Operating System
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.40GHz 56 °C
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz (9-11-10-28)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8Z77-V (LGA1155) 45 °C
Graphics
FPD TV (1920x1080@60Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (ASUStek Computer Inc) 50 °C
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD1001FALS-00U9B0 ATA Device (SATA) 47 °C
238GB M4-CT256M4SSD2 ATA Device (SSD)
298GB Seagate ST3320620AS ATA Device (SATA) 47 °C
931GB Western Digital WDC WD1001FALS-00U9B0 ATA Device (SATA) 46 °C
1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-1CH164 ATA Device (SATA) 42 °C
Optical Drives
ELBY CLONEDRIVE SCSI CdRom Device
HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH10LS30 ATA Device
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22LS50 ATA Device
Audio
NVIDIA High Definition Audio

Still not working for me...

So I'm new to this forum, basically because I've never had any issues until now. I do wish I would have been on here years ago, but not to sidetrack too much. I downloaded the 7.5.8.7 for AnyDVD HD. I ripped the Blu Ray version the same way I always do (which I'm starting to think is different than the rest of you do, which may be my problem) and mounted this dammed movie. Nothing. I have always used PowerDVD 13 Pro and never had an issue. I always right click the fox in the system tray and "Rip to Image..." for all Blu Ray discs, is this what everyone else does? Should I be doing it differently? Any help would be great.

HTPC System Summary
Operating System
CPU
Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.40GHz 61 °C
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz (9-11-10-28)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8Z77-V (LGA1155) 46 °C
Graphics
FPD TV (1920x1080@60Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (ASUStek Computer Inc) 54 °C
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD1001FALS-00U9B0 ATA Device (SATA) 50 °C
238GB M4-CT256M4SSD2 ATA Device (SSD)
298GB Seagate ST3320620AS ATA Device (SATA) 49 °C
931GB Western Digital WDC WD1001FALS-00U9B0 ATA Device (SATA) 49 °C
1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-1CH164 ATA Device (SATA) 44 °C
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH10LS30 ATA Device
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22LS50 ATA Device
Audio
NVIDIA High Definition Audio
Operating System
Computer type: Desktop
Installation Date: 11/14/2012 4:57:08 PM
Serial Number: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

I did that too but when I checked it in the DVD player, the only options were the menus. :( the actual movie never played.

I did the exact same thing rlmadia did, and it worked for me as well. Perhaps you forgot to select one of the tracks??? BTW - The reason that you get errors with anydvd is that by default, it selects the first track of 2 hours and 8 minuites. plus, i used the copy dvd files, and not the clone dvd option. ALSO, as a tip - so you don't waste disks--use output dvd method as files

If you "did that too" - you would have had no menus at all, just the movie.
Re-read what he actually did.

-W

Monkingjay Part one

I am using 1 Click DVD Copy6 and have tried two discs from Netflix and one from RedBox. After
initially queuing I get a sector error message from all three of them. I believe there is
some sort of encryption on these discs preventing me from copying them.

I am using 1 Click DVD Copy6 and have tried two discs from Netflix and one from RedBox. After
initially queuing I get a sector error message from all three of them. I believe there is
some sort of encryption on these discs preventing me from copying them.

Use AnyDVD 7.5.8.9. Use CloneDVD. Have fun.

AnyDvD Beta update 7.5.8.7

I have searched everywhere in the AnyDvD section, but can not find the beta update 7.5.8.7. I have read that I need this update to make a back up copy of my movie Mockingjay part 1.

Use AnyDVD 7.5.8.9. Use CloneDVD. Have fun.

I downloaded 7.5.8.9 James....then purchased CloneDVD 7 Ultimate. Inserted Mockingjay, selected
Movie Only inside CloveDVD and then Start. In the progress window it took almost fifteen minutes
to get to 0.15. I aborted and tried again three times. Same thing. To see if the program was working
properly I inserted a different DVD and this time it wizzed through the process so there is something
up with this film that even AnyDVD 7.5.8.9 isn't addressing. I see someone mentioned 7.5.8.7 worked.
Can you send a link to it as I can't see how to download it.

Thanks

Slysoft doesn't have a product 'CloneDVD 7 ultimate'

As far as the link goes, you can always find the latest beta in the very first sticky in a forum section.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I downloaded 7.5.8.9 James....then purchased CloneDVD 7 Ultimate. Inserted Mockingjay, selected
Movie Only inside CloveDVD and then Start. In the progress window it took almost fifteen minutes
to get to 0.15. I aborted and tried again three times. Same thing. To see if the program was working
properly I inserted a different DVD and this time it wizzed through the process so there is something
up with this film that even AnyDVD 7.5.8.9 isn't addressing. I see someone mentioned 7.5.8.7 worked.

Thanks

The changes/improvements that are in version 7587 ARE INCLUDED in version 7589.

IS CloneDVD 7 Ultimate a package purchase ? If so, I am not familiar with it.

If you are having a problem copying/backing up your DVD, you need to post a log file. Click here on how to create a log file.

You mentioned you inserted the DVD disc and used AnyDVD and CloneDVD. When you say clicked on start .. meaning you've done de-selecting other languages you do not want included in the burning process, and it took a long time ? Please give a step by step scenario.

Please if you have a license for CloneDVD, download version 2931.

Please post a log file.

Thanks

CloneDVD 7 Ultimate (probably Chinese) is not a Slysoft/Elaboratebytes software. I am not familiar with how it works, but if you are trying to use it straight from the disc, that may be your problem. You may need to rip the disc first (right-click, Rip video disk to harddrive), then have that program process from the rip. It may not handle the structural protection. If you had purchased CloneDVD from Slysoft/Elby, you wouldn't be having that problem.

Last edited:
He got it from this place. http://www.clonedvd.net/clonedvd. But does it matter really where he got it? Slysoft doesn't have a product called 'clonedvd 7 ultimate', so he's in the wrong place asking for support.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back