• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SPY WHO DUMPED ME

Having issues with this playlist. Screen pass message after 9 minutes and chapter sequence issue. Any help?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_D_SPY_WHO_DUMPED_ME_40098909_E27CC3BB.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Another variation.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_E_SPY_WHO_DUMPED_ME_40098909_6647DFC2.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Strange issue here. Have tried several options in burning "Spy...". Movie will not "load" on Panasonic DMP-BD75 (have 2 machines, both same results). Only way I can get movie to play is ripping with "Speedmenu" enabled and playing burned BD on the Panasonic machines using one of the speedmenu choices. The strange part is movie will load and play on computer using Cyberlink PowerDVD 18.

Needing help on this one, thanks, log attached. Note, disc is from DVDXpress.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_S_SPY_WHO_DUMPED_ME_40098909_74EF47AC.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Can you guys share the actual mpls #'s ? im using Netflix Blu-Ray and AnyDVD 8.3.0 and still cant play the movie in order

Can you guys share the actual mpls #'s ? im using Netflix Blu-Ray and AnyDVD 8.3.0 and still cant play the movie in order
No they can't, because movies come in different versions and they each have a different playlist. If it doesn't work, you need to provide a logfile

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

No they can't, because movies come in different versions and they each have a different playlist. If it doesn't work, you need to provide a logfile

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

too late... i already ripped it to disk and sent it back. Is there a way to point anydvd to a folder ? or do i have to stick it back in an ISO? Will it even work right if I do that?

tell you the truth I'd rather just try 3 or 4 mpls playlists that worked for you guys and try my luck.

The only way to point anydvd to it is to turn it back into an iso, mount the iso and point anydvd to the drive. And even that won't work. Once the disc has been ripped, the damage is done permanently. The only way to fix that is to rerip the original once the proper decryption data has been added to the OPD.

No way around that.

Trying other playlists isn't an option either. Screenpass discs have a couple hundred playlists usually and there's no guarantee the playlists that work for other version will even exist on yours. And if they do, it still won't work. Although then the playlists will exist, they'll be using the video clips in the wrong order. That's the whole point of the protection mechanism.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Last edited:
too late... i already ripped it to disk and sent it back. Is there a way to point anydvd to a folder ? or do i have to stick it back in an ISO? Will it even work right if I do that?

tell you the truth I'd rather just try 3 or 4 mpls playlists that worked for you guys and try my luck.
When you do this. Rip to ISO with the Protection intact.
Using the built in AnyDVD ripper. Then just mount it with a virtual drive. And AnyDVD can do it's magic once it's handled properly. Then you can just put it in whatever format you desire.

This has still not been fixed?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_D_SPY_WHO_DUMPED_ME_40098909_E27CC3BB.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
What hasn't been fixed? That title is supported juts fine, the playlist is mentioned in the status window. You need to provide more info as to what the problem is.

On post 21, I reported I was having issues with this playlist. Screen pass message after 9 minutes and chapter sequence issue. Any help?. I attached a logfile. Was told the logfile was the same as the one already fixed. Posts 23 through 26 say Pete would need to fix it then since it was still not working. Was just checking to see if there was any progress and reattaching the logfile...

Post 21 was 2 weeks ago. Since the playlist is mentioned, that title has long since been handled. At worst it usually only takes a few days to fix a title.

According to your latest title, everything should be just fine. Provided you use a licensed player such as powerdvd. Third party players like mpc-be, vlc, usually still select a random playlist and need to manually be pointed to the playlist anydvd mentions.

I check out the rip from Ultiamte BR Converter (m4a) with Windows Media Player. But my library is PLEX and it shows the same thing. I only have this issue with 2 Blu-ray's. Forum says Title is good, but rip's with screenpass and wrong playlist.

Are you pointing Plex directly to the rip? If so, then is perfectly normal that it selects the wrong playlist. It's not a licensed player.

If you ripped/converted BEFORE the title was properly supported by anydvd then the damage is done permanently, and you will need to redo the job.

Other than that there's no reason why a licensed player should select the wrong playlist. As to converting to MP4 etc, I'd try clonebd. It supports using the playlist anydvd mentions automatically.

I am pointing PLEX to the rip (its mp4 not m4a-my bad). What I don't get is why every other rip works fine (if its PLEX's fault). Why just these two? And when I rip it, with UBRC, its selecting its own playlist not the one AnyDVD presents? it NEVER shows multiple playlists in UBRC. This even happens with a DVD (not a Bluray) for these two discs with a completely different rib program...Plus, isn't anydvd supposed to be pulling the screen pass off when it finishes and presents the disc?

I'm not saying it's plex it's fault. Since you point plex (which i also use myself btw) to the converted file (mp4), it's not plex's fault. That would only have applied if you were pointing it to the AnyDVD rip itself. Why just those 2, maybe those are your only 2 discs that have screenpass protection, that's the whole point of the protection. To scramble the scene order under numerous playlist files. If you have problems with certain DVD's, then you need to post those in the DVD section. The fact that UBRC doesn't show multiple playlist is of no concern or fault of anydvd. You'll have to ask it's developers how you can manually point it to a certain playlist, IF it supports that at all

And yes, anydvd does remove screenpass IF the title is supported by it (or to be precise, the online protection database), which in your case it is. Which is why the status window mentions "Java protected good playlists: xxx".

Paid software that supports anydvd's playlist mentioning: Elaborate Byte's "CloneBD" (will show all good playlists and will auto-hide bad ones, and also allows you to select a playlist yourself from those shown)

Free software that supports AnyDVD's playlist mentioning: Jdobbs's "BD-Rebuilder" (available at doom9.org, does rely on a few helper aps, but also lets you manually load a playlist too)

I use both tools mentioned above myself, depending on the usecase scenario i need it for.

Paid software that supports anydvd's playlist mentioning: Elaborate Byte's "CloneBD" (will show all good playlists and will auto-hide bad ones, and also allows you to select a playlist yourself from those shown)
Please don't forget to mention, that CloneBD is totally free, as long as you don't compress.

Back