• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Some minor bugs on Mac.

Artus80

I report some BUGS in the Mac version.

1. With Amazon Prime simply by pressing the right mouse button over the movie search box, the program instantly crashes and must be restarted.

2. It would be useful for the program to save the list of scheduled downloads, because when it crashes, the list is always lost. And that's a little frustrating.

3. The program turns itself off if for some reason the internet connection is turned off, after showing a "no connection" warning, obviously losing the download list. Wouldn't it be possible to avoid this behavior?

3. To make the changes relating to the file name or video download codec (AVC or HEVC) effective, you must reload the page you are viewing (press BACK, HOME or NEXT) and then return to the selected page, otherwise the settings they are not recorded.

OPTIONAL

4. It would be useful to have the settings regarding file TITLE and saving CODEC on the SAME PAGE, and not on two different pages.
5. Contrary to what happens in the Windows version, there is no download progress bar in the icon's taskbar.
6. There is a small graphic problem with the program icon: at the base of the fox's ears are white lines.

Thank you.

Last edited:
This is the report of crashing on right-click mouse on search bar (AMZN). Thanks for your attention.

Attachments

• report.txt
    86.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
1. With Amazon Prime simply by pressing the right mouse button over the movie search box, the program instantly crashes and must be restarted.
Thanks for reporting.
That crash happens somewhere in the deep deep depths of the Chromium Browser and only on MacOS.
For now, we'll fix that by simply deactivating the browser's context menu entirely (it only adds copy&paste functionality, which is available through the usual hot keys as well).

2. It would be useful for the program to save the list of scheduled downloads, because when it crashes, the list is always lost. And that's a little frustrating.
That is something to be added in the future, but may take some time. It is more complicated than storing a list of titles, unfortunately.

3. The program turns itself off if for some reason the internet connection is turned off, after showing a "no connection" warning, obviously losing the download list. Wouldn't it be possible to avoid this behavior?
I'll write it down, though this should be a rare situation. So far it hasn't been reported elsewhere.

Thank you. I appreciate your work very much. Yes I'm already using copy & paste instead of right clicking. Have a good time.

Back