• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] screenpass? problem with Knives Out (blue Ray)

all titles are mixed up during playback after ripping full movie iso. Logfile attached. Any help is much appreciated!
At the moment copy movie only or use AnyDVD speedmenus.

I am guessing 8.4 6 0 does NOT fix Knives Out?

Have you tried it?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I tried it on 8.4.6.0, but it does not work. It will go through the entire process completely and it looks like it works, but the burned disc never loads in my Blu-ray player. This is a constant issue when burning newer Lionsgate releases on Blu-ray. It also happened recently when I tried to burn a copy of Judy (another recent Lionsgate release) on Blu-ray.

That's because screenpass protection isn't handled by new anydvd versions. It's handled by an Online Protection Database update, that happens independently from anydvd versions. If you think there's a problem, you need to submit logfiles

I tried it on 8.4.6.0, but it does not work. It will go through the entire process completely and it looks like it works, but the burned disc never loads in my Blu-ray player. This is a constant issue when burning newer Lionsgate releases on Blu-ray. It also happened recently when I tried to burn a copy of Judy (another recent Lionsgate release) on Blu-ray.
Use CloneBD to burn movie only. Or use AnyDVD speedmenus.

[Thanks @Pete] I just did a rip [v8.4.7.0] to ISO. Burned it to a BD50. And, was able to play the main movie on my home theatre setup from beginning to end w/o any trouble.

Thanks for the feed back. I hope, it works for the other versions as well.

Thanks for the feed back. I hope, it works for the other versions as well.

Pete, does that mean the UHD version will likely not have ScreenPass problems when it is supported (because of this fix)?

Or is ScreenPass for the UHD probably another animal altogether?

T

Just use MPC and first play the second largest file in STREAMS and then the second largest. No need to bother poking through 30 playlists to find the correct one.

That won't work on titles with 'seamless transition'

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back