• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(Solved) Bug with version 1.1.0.0

k2000

Bug with version 1.1.0.0 missing the end of the generic film and the same for the sound.with netflix, Disney + and Prime video.The only good news about the latest version is faster download and better picture for Disney +.

Attachments

• disney-Trois hommes et un bébé.astlog
    5.7 MB · Views: 4
Same here... it seems that the video/audio cut off at the end.
The progress bar also stops at 99%.

I can confirm the same. The first thing I download hangs at 99%, a TV episode off (N). It hangs for a few seconds, then giving me the prompt that the download is complete and sure enough, the video and audio is cut off at the very end. Astlog attached. Reverted back to a previous version of AnyStream and was able to download the same episode without issue. Progress bar showed 100% complete and the entire file is there. I'd attempt to replicate the issue with (A) as well, but (A) doesn't even work. AnyStream crashes hard with (A) the moment I click on the "Downloadables" button. Fun, fun, fun!

Attachments

• Netflix-Designated Survivor_S01E01_Pilot.astlog
    943.3 KB · Views: 5
I'd attempt to replicate the issue with (A) as well, but (A) doesn't even work. AnyStream crashes hard with (A) the moment I click on the "Downloadables" button.
I'm assuming (A) means Amazon?
What do you mean by "crashes hard"? Do you get a crash dump file? If so, please post it.
Thanks.

I'm assuming (A) means Amazon?
What do you mean by "crashes hard"? Do you get a crash dump file? If so, please post it.
Thanks.
I've been using (A) and (N) as to not draw attention to the content providers AnyStream supports. You know, search engines and such. And well yeah, I do get a crash dump. See the attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.0_Dump_20210403073843.astdmp
    664.9 KB · Views: 1
I have not seen a crash, I just checked three movies from today and the last 10-30 seconds are missing of the credits.

I have not seen a crash, I just checked three movies from today and the last 10-30 seconds are missing of the credits.
the same is on Version V 1.1.0.1....

is this fixed at 1.1.0.2 ?

same problem with version 1.1.0.2 it misses the end and the download speed is slower.

Back