• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Software Products - Inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good topics, but there is NO reason to purchase the CloneCD or CloneDVD bundle at this time, as I own them both.

I do not use the mobile edition, so no worries there.

As for the comments, you are showing support to buy duplicated software is downright nonsense. Now, if a new version enters into the market, then I could see it.

As for just purchasing them all together, to capture the 20% discount, I will wait IF a new product is released. A 20% price break is nothing to get excited about.

...As for the comments, you are showing support to buy duplicated software is downright nonsense. ...

Not nonsense but an over-riding desire to do whatever is necessary to see that the project succeeds. I don't care about break even points or growing pains, I'm talking about doing all to ensure growth.

As for the comments, you are showing support to buy duplicated software is downright nonsense.
Your opinion, something I don't happen to share.

I do not want to see RedFox fold up because of lack of support, monetary and other means. I was (and am) willing to donate to RedFox to help the project succeed. My purchasing licenses for software "duplicates" is actually getting something in return for a donation.

I can only speak for myself but I bought mine in lieu of a donation button and to help the project move forward.
And RedFox thanks you very much. Its the license holders that make the project a success.

Some good topics, but there is NO reason to purchase the CloneCD or CloneDVD bundle at this time, as I own them both.
I do not use the mobile edition, so no worries there.
As for the comments, you are showing support to buy duplicated software is downright nonsense. Now, if a new version enters into the market, then I could see it.
What you buy is your option others buy because they want that option so what you decide is for you not for those that want it. You'll be singing a different tune when you try to update to newer CloneCD or CloneDVDmobile RedFox and then ask why doesn't my license work so I can use the new software update. And our response you didn't buy the RedFox license...EOD.

As for just purchasing them all together, to capture the 20% discount, I will wait IF a new product is released. A 20% price break is nothing to get excited about.
And you think they make a bigger discount later...one needs to have a reality check here discounts come and go and don't come just because you want it or at the discount you want. Bundle discount besides the 20% is far more then you get at store or online so expecting more is just a fallacy in your mindset here. New product what kinda delusional thought is that...they update CloneCD and CloneDVDmobile from RedFox and you think that update isn't a new version-gotta scratch my head over this.

I will wait for the update if it happens. The 20% incentive is nothing to justify a purchase today.

I appreciate all the kind words to support the team, but I only purchase when necessary. If I have to pay full price at that point, then I do. After all, it is my choice.

No further response is required.

Thanks!

Thread clean-up and closed. Guys, take your issues with each other elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back