• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Slysoft LTL Discount Question

test.slime

Hello. I'm not trying to just copy questions asked before and I have read the sticky posts. The LTL I purchased was in January 2015. That is barely a year old. Am I correct that no matter how old the previous LTL is, if it is beyond December 2015, everyone gets the same discount? Whether they had a previous LTL since 2008 or just over a year?

Thank you.

Correct, if the license predates 2015-12, bullet point 3 applies. General 20% off. What has happened is unfortunate yes, but one has to move forward. You could always contact support before you cut the knot, but there are no guarantees beyond the 3 given options.

Hello. I'm not trying to just copy questions asked before and I have read the sticky posts. The LTL I purchased was in January 2015. That is barely a year old. Am I correct that no matter how old the previous LTL is, if it is beyond December 2015, everyone gets the same discount? Whether they had a previous LTL since 2008 or just over a year?

Thank you.
Problem was that purchase was made through the now defunct Slysoft company that took your money. RedFox was something reborn from the ashes in a attempt to restart the Anydvd HD project so we user can keep using it. So Don't confuse RedFox isn't Slysoft.

Problem was that purchase was made through the now defunct Slysoft company that took your money. RedFox was something reborn from the ashes in a attempt to restart the Anydvd HD project so we user can keep using it. So Don't confuse RedFox isn't Slysoft.

Who is confusing anything? Just can't really find the justification for spending so much money two years in a row with no guarantee that it wont happen a third. That is all. Any confusion comes from how Redfox is just absorbing the software. Keeping the same name and even the same upgrade paths of the old software. Just rubs salt in the wounds even more, I guess.

I'm not holding them to anything, nor am I expecting anything. Was just hopeful. That is all.

Everyone hates the events that happened, but they have. There is pretty much only 1 party to blame and that's the aacs-la. It's just mind boggling how a civilian organisation in the USA, has been given so much power to shut down companies in countries where it has no jurisdiction whatsoever. We can't undo what happened, however we can support them to continue development, and take measures to hopefully prevent the from happening again.

To do that, they need funding. Funding they hope to gain by selling licenses, even to unfortunate recent buyers like you.

Everyone hates the events that happened, but they have. There is pretty much only 1 party to blame and that's the aacs-la. It's just mind boggling how a civilian organisation in the USA, has been given so much power to shut down companies in countries where it has no jurisdiction whatsoever. We can't undo what happened, however we can support them to continue development, and take measures to hopefully prevent the from happening again.

To do that, they need funding. Funding they hope to gain by selling licenses, even to unfortunate recent buyers like you.

How in the hell can anyone "fund" and upgrade from SlySoft to Redfox when the mechanics for "Paying" have not been established. I fully understand the dollars and cents issues; however, do not understand the billing issues.

I had nothing to do with this post!!! (Ch3vr0n said) earlier....

Sadly, not from me. I can't justify paying full price again for something when the same exact software was paid for a little over a year ago at full price. I don't even upgrade paid OS's that quickly, can't afford it.

I just purchased myself a new lifetime licence, after all I think the original price I paid in 2007 has been used up by now :)

Wow. For those, like myself, who paid OVER THE ODDS for a lifetime license less than a year ago, this is most certainly unfair. No matter how much anyone wants to "dress this up," if you are effectively out-of-pocket, this is a VERY BAD PRICING POLICY. Had I of purchased just a 1 year license and gotten my now 9-10 months from it, it would be bad enough, but to pay extra for a lifetime license and not even get a year out of it is pretty bad. Regardless of the change of name and ownership, the developers/owners should have made a further discount for those affected by this. How could anyone like myself even consider the extra for another "lifetime" license when it is obviously such a gamble? I'm seriously unhappy about this!

I just purchased myself a new lifetime licence, after all I think the original price I paid in 2007 has been used up by now :)

Yes, if I had a LTL since 2007, then I wouldn't mind and would be paying the full price. 2015 is not the same thing. That is my point.

That's nice. I hope you do get some funding. Any word on prorated discounts for people who have not gotten their money's worth from the slysoft purchase and are unable or unwilling to pay full price on a new license?

RedFox prices and discounts have been posted many times.

That's nice. I hope you do get some funding. Any word on prorated discounts for people who have not gotten their money's worth from the slysoft purchase and are unable or unwilling to pay full price on a new license?
I can honestly understand your frustration, test.slime. I would love to know the answer to this as well. Surely those of us who purchased lifetime licenses in 2015 should get some further discount!

Yes it does. The available options have been posted. There will be no other options or "prorated discounts".

Yes it does. The available options have been posted. There will be no other options or "prorated discounts".
With respect, Ch3vron...No it doesn't!!! Telling us that "These are the prices" does not address the issue for those that have effectively lost money on the previous license. If you purchased the lifetime license years ago, then you got your money's worth. I haven't even had a year on mine, so I lost money paying the extra for a lifetime license. THIS HAS NOT BEEN ADDRESSED.

That's not redfox's fault. Blame the USA, Blame the AACS-LA. You paid slysoft, not redfox. You can always try and get money back from slysoft, but considering giancarlo and the aacs-la shut it down. Good luck with that, doubt the aacs-la will refund you either.

Back