• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sicario Lionsgate Usa version

epimns

When trying to play the rip this is what happens.
After menu black screen.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.6.0_Info_H_SICARIO.ziplog
    961.9 KB · Views: 26
Thank you, should be fixed, now.

Blu-ray SICARIO. I have tried Anydvd HD V 7.6.7.0 to remove region A code but it did not succeed. The code A remains in the rip, although all removal settings were correct.
Lionsgate is a hard one it seems. Log included
Any chance for an updated version?
Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.7.0_Info_E_Yosimite.zip
    903.3 KB · Views: 11
2 things.

- Remove that zipfile and post the ziplog only. Nobody but you has business with your license number
- It's because you're using a copy, use the original disc. For the region to be removed, protection has to be intact. Yours is decrypted, there is a way around that but not without digging in the windows registry.

and if you often decrypt DVD's you might want to set your drive hardware region too!

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.7.0, BDPHash.bin 15-08-10)
TSSTCORP BDDVDW SN-506BB SB00 1113
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

You can change the region code on the sicario bluray by editing the "projectsettings.Xml" file found in the 03000 folder in the JAR folder. I've done this and enabled a region A copy of this disc to playback on my region B player. Only problem now is the cinavia protection :(

Last edited:
hi, having an issue with sicario region a version. if anyone can take a look and help i would appreciate it

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.7.0_Info_I_SICARIO.ziplog
    950.4 KB · Views: 13
hi, having an issue with sicario region a version. if anyone can take a look and help i would appreciate it

A developer will have to update/fix the disc for full playback.
If you want to just play/rip the main movie only while you wait for the update, then 364.mpls (or 501.m2ts) should work.

Back