• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Shoot 'Em Up problems

Sorry about that, it was alittle early to post it.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_SHOOT_EM_UP.zip
    109.9 KB · Views: 3
AnyDVD 6.3.0.1 Update anydvd to 6.3.0.3 http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe

2. Set the AI scanner to "deep scan" (click red fox icon-->Navigate to "Video DVD" then select "Settings" underneath-->on the right select "Deep scan" under "AI Scanner"). Click "ok".

3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Select "rip video-dvd to harddisk".

4. Use whatever program you want to burn/compress after that rip.

Already tried that, webslinger suggesting going back to 6.3.0.1 and do the same thing and I am still getting same issue. I read where James said he found the problem and he said he would post the fix in the next beta, but no word yet on the beta.

6.3.0.6 is the new beta but there is issues with that one too. However I got a working copy by using that and selecting remove adverts and jump to title menu. But I think there is an error there foing that for the special features? Not sure.

After reading other forums and other sites it seems to be 95% of the people having issues with this disc. Since James knows how to fix it, I just hope he will post the fix soon. Thanks Charlie

AnyDVD 6.3.0.1 Update anydvd to 6.3.0.3 http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe.

Actually, 6.3.0.1 handles this disc better than 6.3.0.3 apparently, when the A.I scanner is set to "thorough".

ediaw7247, you either have a bad original disc or your drive is dying.

read sectors failed, sense 3:11:6
tries 2 retry 2129045 to 2129046
tries 1 retry 2129045 to 2129046
tries 0 retry 2129045 to 2129046
read error 2129045 to 2129046, max 3910931, io->read_error 1

Read errors galore = bad original disc (or slowly dying drive)

Back