• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Shoot 'Em Up problems

Suit yourself. Several people have ripped the entire disc without issue (with 6.3.0.3 with deep scan).

You most likely have a bad original disc, but removing those junk packet writing filters on your system may help.

Yeah, something is definitely not right, IMO, if they can't get the full-disc with the A.I. Scanner set to Deep with AnyDVD 6.3.0.3.

Personally, I'd return the disc and see what happens the next time around.

Shoot 'Em Up

6.3.0.3 ADVD will not work with either AI scanner setting default or deep. I have not upgraded to 6.3.0.5 yet. I doubt it will work either unless there are some protection issue updates.

I concur there are problems with this disc.

D

Shoot 'Em Up

Let me rephrase that.

I concure that this might be a CP issue somewhere in the IA menus.

Good luck,
D

6.3.0.3 ADVD will not work with either AI scanner setting default or deep.

You are mistaken. Anydvd 6.3.0.3 handles this disc perfectly fine provided the AI scanner is set to deep scan. If you are having issues, the problem isn't Anydvd.

1 a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

if u get cyclic redundancy errors 99.9% of the time its a bad disk. i used to have that happen w/ one of my older drives but then i would stick it in my pioneer and it would read it. some drives are more picky. try another drive or return the disc. i have never seen so many bad discs pressed in 6 months let alone this year. cyclic redundancy has nothing to do w/ the software!!

Shoot 'Em Up

I believe that my issue was another bad disc (just like BourneU). Nero disc scan had nearly a 100% bad surface scan results. 3 different movie titles were flawless, same disc drive.
It probably won't matter which DVD drive you are using! Neither of my Sony drives worked. My newest drive, 2 weeks old now, Sony DRU- 840A did have fewer problems loading the disc than my Sony DRU-810A ver1.0F did. I agree once again with the pros it is probably a Manuf. defect.

Good luck every1

D

View attachment 1252

Unsuccessful backing up from hd also.

2 different movies, no go.

State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that you're in
viii. Start Anydvd

2. Ensure your CSS archive is disabled in Anydvd

Shoot 'Em Up

Sorry websl... I didn't mean to have you type all the possible fixes to my problems. I'm the one who won't use anything but SS (ADVD/CDVD2) and was on here during my Born... Ulti... issues. Thank you for the response.
However, I did have success backing up the movie only, no special features from the hard drive. Good enuf for me! CDVD2.9.1.2/ADVD6.3.0.3.

Sorry websl... I didn't mean to have you type all the possible fixes to my problems. I'm the one who won't use anything but SS (ADVD/CDVD2) and was on here during my Born... Ulti... issues. Thank you for the response.
However, I did have success backing up the movie only, no special features from the hard drive. Good enuf for me! CDVD2.9.1.2/ADVD6.3.0.3.

Well, if you want me to try to figure out what the issue might be for you, I'm willing to help, but you need to provide me with the information I request.

Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!

By the way, "remove annoying adverts and trailers" does not work properly with all discs (and may potentially cause issues).

What results in disabling the CSS archive?

If the css archive is enabled--and if Anydvd gets a CSS key wrong, Anydvd will continue to get the css key wrong each and every time you put the disc back in your drive because the wrong key will be read from the archive and not from the disc.

Nice catch on my optical drive. I just installed it about 2 weeks ago and I thought I accomplished everything. I guess I didn't.

Shoot Em Up Worked Just Fine For me The Last Two Betas 6.3.0.5 And 6.3.0.6

Not for special features--especially for 6.3.0.5

And there's an issue with playing a trailer with 6.3.0.6

Simply enable to bypass the adverts on this title and go to the title menu all is well. This is what I did and the specials worked for me but I tested with another ripper other than CloneDVD2.

Simply enable to bypass the adverts on this title and go to the title menu all is well. This is what I did and the specials worked for me but I tested with another ripper other than CloneDVD2.

Yeah, but the point is Anydvd 6.3.0.5 and Anydvd 6.3.0.6 are still bugged in terms of providing the entire disc.

6.3.0.3 works fine provided deep scan is enabled.

Back