• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ScreenPass: Chaos Walking UHD

jayper

The UHD of Chaos Walking is now supported, but this title has ScreenPass support and is not yet addressed.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.5.0_Info_J_CHAOS_WALKING_16EC35AD_A317E28F.ziplog
    4.4 MB · Views: 8
523 is the correct playlist
Maybe for YOUR specific version. Movies come in multiple versions per region. It's not that simple. Just because that is the right playlist for your disc, doesn't mean it's the right one for OP's or that it even exists on OP's disc.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Just for reference: just checked this one again with the 8.5.5.1 beta and the ScreenPass issues are still present.

It's possible @Pete hasn't had a chance to look at this one yet. I'm sure he will when he gets a moment.

Oh totally. I wasn't posting to be a pest or nuisance. I was just curious when I saw the update this morning and wanted to post as a point of reference for others.

It completely slipped my mind that ScreenPass was an issue with Chaos Walking UHD.

That seems rare for UHD's.

So I was startled when I clicked Play on the movie's Menu and got a "Copy Detected" screen.

Ouch!

Is another logfile needed, in case I have a different version??

T

Maybe for YOUR specific version. Movies come in multiple versions per region. It's not that simple. Just because that is the right playlist for your disc, doesn't mean it's the right one for OP's or that it even exists on OP's disc.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

True, but it can't hurt, for most people, at the least, this playlist does work for them, one thread somewhere else had it work for everyone so far in the U.S. at least.
That said maybe some European version or some later U.S. version will have something different. But at least this is worth a shot if he wants to see it sooner rather than later (without spending time fiddling around and getting the movie spoiled).

Using my new duplicate playlist detection algorithm in the AnyDVD Scanner, it looks like jayper's and testiles' versions are identical playlist wise even though they are different OPD ID's. So that's good. Once Pete has a chance to look at it they should both work.

(To be clear, the scanner doesn't help identify the correct playlist, only which playlists are duplicates)

By "issues persist," I mean that AnyDVD is not identifying the correct playlist in the status window for the title.

I'm sorry, I'm very late with this.
Please try it again now.

I'm sorry, I'm very late with this.
Please try it again now.
Thank you so much for looking into this! Unfortunately, I suspect there is still an issue with this one. AnyDVD is reporting 950 as the correct playlist, and looking at the available playlists on the disc, 950 is not present on my copy of the disc.

Thank you so much for looking into this! Unfortunately, I suspect there is still an issue with this one. AnyDVD is reporting 950 as the correct playlist, and looking at the available playlists on the disc, 950 is not present on my copy of the disc.
Are you looking with CloneBD?

Are you looking with CloneBD?

Unfortunately, CLBD or not. That doesn't matter in this case. I checked his logfile. 00950.mpls physically doesn't exist in the file structure under BDMV\PLAYLIST. It jumps from 00946 to 00953

Back