• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ScreenPass: Chaos Walking UHD

Initially, I checked the BDMV\PLAYLIST folder. However, for good measure, I just checked CloneBD. Screenshot below, sorted by Title Number:

upload_2021-7-29_15-8-50.png

One other item worth noting. You also worked on the Voyagers UHD at the same time, and 950 is reported as the correct playlist for Voyagers. This may be out of line, but perhaps some wires got crossed? I thought it was an interesting coincidence that they both had the same title number reported. Again, forgive me if that comment is out of line. Only sharing in case the observation helps clarify things on your side.

I'm sorry, indeed, Chaos Walking should be 523.
It's fixed now.
No need to apologize! I appreciate all your efforts here and with the rest of the product. Confirming that I am seeing 523 reported. Cheers and thanks!

It's fixed now.

Pete, my version is just giving me black screen when I try to play it.

For reference, playing a protected .iso.

Here is the most recent logfile...

T

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.6.0_Info_J_CHAOS_WALKING_UHD_16EC35AD_5CA3FA0B.ziplog
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
It's fixed now.

I'm not seeing the PL in the AnyDVD status window for my disc. Could you update this disc also? I used 523 in CloneBD and the movie played correctly so it's not urgent but thought I would report it. :) Thank you!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.6.2_Info_E_CHAOS_WALKING_16EC35AD_5CA3FA0B.ziplog
    4.4 MB · Views: 2
Pete, my version is just giving me black screen when I try to play it.

For reference, playing a protected .iso.

Here is the most recent logfile...

T
@Pete, just noticed it's the same in my case.

T

@Pete,

My version of Chaos Walking UHD is still giving black screen only and still lacks any indication of the correct playlist ...

upload_2021-8-28_0-54-32.png

Any chance of a resolution in the near future?

T

I'm not seeing the PL in the AnyDVD status window for my disc. Could you update this disc also? I used 523 in CloneBD and the movie played correctly so it's not urgent but thought I would report it. :) Thank you!

KevinS72, Pete had put in another fix for Chaos Walking and my version now shows the correct playlist -- and I can play the movie.

Maybe yours as well?

Haven't watched the movie just yet to see if there's any ordering problems or anything like that, but I have a good feeling about this.

Thanks, @Pete !

T

KevinS72, Pete had put in another fix for Chaos Walking and my version now shows the correct playlist -- and I can play the movie.

Maybe yours as well?

Haven't watched the movie just yet to see if there's any ordering problems or anything like that, but I have a good feeling about this.

Thanks, @Pete !

T

Thanks for the update! I just mounted the Chaos Walking UHD ISO and now it shows Java BD protection good playlists: 523. Woot! :)

I find a good way to find the right mpls file by using Procmon from SysinternalsSuite and PowerDvd by play the movie.
Procmon will show mpls from menu click, so use the last one when the movie is playing.

I find a good way to find the right mpls file by using Procmon from SysinternalsSuite and PowerDvd by play the movie.
Procmon will show mpls from menu click, so use the last one when the movie is playing.

yeah no. That trick is outdated and hardly ever works correctly. Screenpass protection was updated shortly after ppl using that trick. It now uses cached playlists. Meaning the proper playlist sequence under the mpls number of a WRONG playlist, this results in ppl loading that wrong playlist number and actually getting a wrong playlist sequence.

Back