• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with 6.5.8.4] Worked fine during DEMO - Bought it and now it's CRIPPLED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
now what?

okay -
now that I have the content I need a new front end. Any recommendations?..

I'm going to try this on the 1st disc now...

Who knows this may just work in a broken down, stripped out, kind of way - but "work" NONE-THE-LESS!!!

The smell of VICTORY is AFOOT!
[that's what that smell was....]

MCD

Last edited:
nope - disk one wont go..

Here's a new disc 1 logfile from clone dvd -- I striped off the obvious intro chapters and went for the same -- this time I got a "CRC" error...

Here's the details...

How can I verify that I have the data in that other iso? -- Well , I guess I could burn it but then I waste a disc on a hope and a prayer... Not good odds, given the circumstances....

Attachments

• CloneDVD_ Disc_1_insanity.txt
    12.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Okay - I do have clonedrive but have never used it or really understand its function -- do I just copy it there? do I import it there somehow? It's only an 18,236,234KB I don't think it's all there unless it got way compressed.....

Okay got it -- right click and select "mount" -- now what ? how can I verify the content? What about rebuilding the user menu - what about DVD_fab?

Well that didn't work - I tried to use CloneDVD to set it up for burning -- it went through a process of "rebuilding corrupted structure" and then errored out.. I did notice that all the files were NOT there [only about 7, or 8] and without audio for some reason...

Great... I picked a bad weekend to stop drinking.....

Last edited:
Dear MrCompuDoc: Junior Member

Sorry that I am late with this. I hope it helps.

You have entered a Zero Tolerance—Rules Strict Environment. This means that your XY chromosomes. Which make you predisposed to not reading instructions before attempting to build or repair anything, or in this case to navigate the intricacies of a new piece of software and its help forum, will be of a hindrance to you.

In this Zero Tolerance—Rules Strict Environment. You cannot assume that like 99.9% of all forums on the net, starting a separate topic for the same issue will get you a stern warning. It is the opposite here.

In this Zero Tolerance—Rules Strict Environment. You cannot assume that the problems you are having are in anyway software or forum related. They are in fact the direct result of you not doing due diligence, because you have read all of the stickies. Haven't you?

In this Zero Tolerance—Rules Strict Environment. In log files we trust. Respectively, all else is just ignorance.

In this Zero Tolerance—Rules Strict Environment. It is possible that those tasked with helping you are advanced AI's with poor socialization algorithms. It has been speculated outside of this forum that the AI's code is the basis of both Skynet and the Borg. Explains a lot. I am just saying.

In this Zero Tolerance—Rules Strict Environment. In short you have the right to read all stickies. You have the right to follow all the rules strictly. You have the right to post log files. You have the right to know that any infractions will lead to a swift and most deserving chastising. Most importantly you have the right to know that the questioning of the authority and or wisdom of the AI's/Moderators chastising you is forbidden in over 6000 languages.

My best regards a forum citizen.

Dude,

You've got WAY too much time on your hands..
Step outside and soak up some sunshine once in awhile..

Like milk, it does a body good..

Peace...
MCD

PS - Star-trek has been canceled for many years now [I know it's difficult] - but, let it go... Everything will be alright. Trust me....

I felt the same way when they canceled "Jonny Quest" - I bought a goldfish instead. Maybe that will help you too.

Good Luck!...

Last edited:
We'll certainly work on this problem, and I am sure we find a solution - we have an excellent track record -, but I won't make any promises, as this might lead to disappointment..

Great... I picked a bad weekend to stop drinking.....

At this point, I wouldn't even bother trying all that stuff until James says he actually fixed the problem. Too much work . . .

I would do what James said: either be (very) patient--or take James up on his offer for a refund.

Dude,

You've got WAY too much time on your hands..
Step outside and soak up some sunshine once in awhile..

Like milk, it does a body good..

Peace...
MCD

PS - Star-trek has been canceled for many years now [I know it's difficult] - but, let it go... Everything will be alright. Trust me....

I felt the same way when they canceled Jonny Quest - I bought a goldfish instead. Maybe that will help you.

Good Luck!...

Resistance.....is futile. :)

It's not about the money - I'm not looking for a refund...
I still feel it's well worth it's salt and the people behind it.

I'm not going to cash out just because of a once in a bad day SNAFU... I'm worried that: they've had the issue since July and here we are in the middle of September and still nothing. I'm concerned that it falls under the matter of economics -- a couple hundred want to copy this disc [maybe] and something like "Spiderman" [just a generic title] there are thousands that want it copied -- so doing the math - it doesn't look as though it's going to be favorable anytime soon..

As to taking James up on his offer ----> Hey -- I just gave the company "R&D fund" nearly 2 bills for my licenses - I'm sure [if they wanted to] they can afford to buy them, hash out the bits - and afterwards "gift" it out to one of the employees or relatives thereof. I can't believe they haven't already - If I had those kinds of skillz - and some dumb exercise video gave my stellar software a "hard time" - I would make it "PERSONAL" regardless of how many need it. Who knows - this may be the next level of security that will soon become common place.. It's obviously doing it's job, and very well - I might add!.....

I could only WISH I had their revenue stream!...

MCD

Last edited:
Hmm, wasn't it already stated that Slysoft has had a difficult time acquiring these problems discs which is what's hindering their ability to deal with them? Pretty sure I read that.

You know - I KNEW somebody was going to use that...:rock:

Perhaps this one's better:

Q said:
"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you oughtta go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid."

Seems appropriate when backing up one's property. :)

Hmm, wasn't it already stated that Slysoft has had a difficult time acquiring these problems discs which is what's hindering their ability to deal with them? Pretty sure I read that.

What?? BS! With all the "insiders" contributing to this software - they don't have someone here in the US to drop ship them a set? Or for that matter, isn't already doing just that on a regular basis... Duuude - lets get real... This is a living, growing, ever-changing media marketplace with some of the best minds (and biggest money) in the world are trying to protect their content.. I have huge props for those who have the skillz to reverse that corporate stranglehold...

But to think they can't afford to buy a few HUNDRED discs for R&D (although probably not necessary - ie: logfiles) - [IMHO] - is a bit naive.

If they need anyone to wash the sand off the yacht in Antigua - give me a call - I'm also a dive master and specialize in UW HDVideo.

MCD

Last edited:
It isn't a matter of having the money to buy the discs. I'm pretty sure what was said was that the discs couldn't be bought and shipped to where they are. No, they do not, in fact have someone in the US that buys them discs and ship them.

It isn't a matter of having the money to buy the discs. I'm pretty sure what was said was that the discs couldn't be bought and shipped to where they are. No, they do not, in fact have someone in the US that buys them discs and ship them.

C'mon dude - If I was ceo of a software company that had this kind of code - and the bankroll to back it - dude - PLEASE -- it's what they do!! Just like we have stamp & coin collections - they collect security codes and reverse engineer them FOR FUN!.. [of course they're making a good living out of it] - it's capitalism @ it's finest!! Good for them!! So please - don't piss on my shoe and tell me it's raining! Of COURSE they have US employees!! Heck - It wouldn't surprise me if half of their staff isn't here and working remotely.. But big deal - it's not like these discs are hard to get! I had my copy in 3 days - They can even get a "mail forwarder" in Miami [there's only about a million of them] to reship them direct. Where's the problem??...

I don't buy it - sorry. :disagree:

Last edited:

LMAO! - I just figured out your red note!! LMAO!!

Nice to meet you 3 of 5! As I understand I've already pissed off 1 & 2 of 5 with this matter - [Please, I don't want to add to that %] - this software is "pullin' my tit through a ringer" over these Insanity discs -- Hmmm, I wonder if they named them for the type of security on them!!

BECAUSE IT"S DRIVING ME NUTS!!:bang:

Last edited:
No. They really don't. Trust me.

Then they have several very brilliant hot shot wizards hashing this code and more than likely ---> living quite "large" -- They should have no problem arranging a mail forwarder (or the likes), even if they have to put someone on the payroll as a drop shipper - Heck -- I'M SURE you could get a volunteers off of this forum -- only about 50 a day! Especially if they tied a trinket (like free software) to it...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back