• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with 6.5.8.4] Worked fine during DEMO - Bought it and now it's CRIPPLED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean which sub-app? You mean which option in CloneDVD2? What *I* would do if I were doing DVD's anymore is use the 2nd option (Clone DVD), set the output type to DVD-DL, select everything, and then write that out to either a folder or ISO depending on what your ultimate goal is. A folder will be faster and will show whether AnyDVD is working or not.

What do you mean which sub-app? You mean which option in CloneDVD2? What *I* would do if I were doing DVD's anymore is use the 2nd option (Clone DVD), set the output type to DVD-DL, select everything, and then write that out to either a folder or ISO depending on what your ultimate goal is. A folder will be faster and will show whether AnyDVD is working or not.
Use the "DVD DL" selection to assign media type - even if I don't intend on burning a DL or will this REQUIRE a DL due to the "extraordinary" type of security on this POS??..

Thanks!

[We can use acronyms safely, right?]

Use the "DVD DL" selection to assign media type - even if I don't intend on burning a DL or will this REQUIRE a DL due to the "extraordinary" type of security on this POS??..

Thanks!

I say use DVD DL simply to turn off the compression engine in CloneDVD2. The output will be a fully DVD compliant structure that you can do whatever you want with...fully unprotected. At that point you can compress it, reauthor it, whatever. I thought the goal here initially was to see if you can even rip it first, which this test will do.

Almost!!

WEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Success is eminent!!

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

[Having difficulty containing myself!]

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Look at those sectors spin by!!!

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Okay [too much excitement] - Now, I have to go "weeeeee"!!.... DOH!

Will keep y'all posted!!

Last edited:
You were right -- it just finished (15 min!! SWEET!!) --
Your log says it took about 3 minutes:
Duration: 185282 ms, ButtonDepth 5, Steps 8266

I consider this quite an improvement, and it is IMHO quite acceptable.

Should I use CloneDVD2 to rip it or use AnyDVD to rip it --

If so -- Which specific app is the best to get a bit 4 bit copy to an ISO??

It's ready - and I'm awaiting your guidance [Obi Wan]...:bowdown:
If you have CloneDVD - use it.

Here's the brand new log (if you can use it)...
Yes, thank you!

I'm not sure if the 15 mins was due to the fact that the CSS key was already established - but we'll find out VERY SOON!
CSS has nothing to do with the problem.

I take it AnyDVD scanned the disc more quickly than 2.5 hours this time? :)

I take it AnyDVD scanned the disc more quickly than 2.5 hours this time? :)

About 3 minutes. And the original disc is single layer, so there is no need to use DL.

About 3 minutes. And the original disc is single layer, so there is no need to use DL.

Very nice. :) Not bad at all. The DL setting won't hurt if he's already started it though. I just wanted to make sure the compression engine was turned off to rule out any problem there.

Very nice. :) Not bad at all. The DL setting won't hurt if he's already started it though. I just wanted to make sure the compression engine was turned off to rule out any problem there.

In writing phase now {ISO COMPLETED!!} -- I can barely contain myself....:rock:

Mount it and check that it works correctly. But it does seem as though James proved once again how much he rocks. ;) Well done, James.

I'll be sending you guys clients every chance I get!!..
[along with the "nitty gritty" explaining the RULES of the "playground"]...

Another is not to post in multiple threads about the same issue. For the remainder, of this one, just stay in this thread please, so that people don't need to look at two different ones to see your related posts.

Click the link in my signature, and read fully (point #2). Thank you

The second "coming of christ" has arrived!! SUCCESS!!

"Well stake me next to an ant mound & slather my nut-sack with HONEY!!"
[There's a "free-shot", knock yourselves out!]

100% SUCCESS!!
YOU DID IT!!

I sit in awe of the MAD skilz!

James, If I ever make it to Antigua for some diving & UW filming (sorry, it's Borneo this fall)... I will drop you a PM ahead of time - I owe you SEVERAL ROUNDS of rum runners!! I am TRULY AMAZED!!....:bowdown:

BTW - You have quite the collection of "pitbulls" here watching your "backyard" - I didn't think I was going to make it out the other side alive [I'm gratefull I did though]..

It was kinda like running through a brier patch naked!.. All things considered - It was worth it (!!) and to some degree, a pleasure (in a sadomasochistic kind of way - LMAO!)...:D

I can't tell you ALL - (yes, even you --> D.L.A.D. - "ya big ol' grouch") how much I appreciate EVERYTHING that has been done.. I am stunned at the ability to turn around a patch & subsequent beta release to address this "SNAFU" (<--- no violation there - LMAO!)...

You guys truly deserve HUGE PROPS! :bowdown:
And, like I said - I WILL be sending as many customers as I can, and posting RAVE REVIEWS where ever I see this software available for DL...

Thank You ALL very MUCH!!
Peace & Prozac (where it applies)...

MCD [weeping uncontrollably]:clap:

Glad your problem is resolved. This thread has outlived its usefulness now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back