• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved with 6.5.8.4] Worked fine during DEMO - Bought it and now it's CRIPPLED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon dude - If I was ceo of a software company that had this kind of code - and the bankroll to back it - dude - PLEASE -- it's what they do!! Just like we have stamp & coin collections - they collect security codes and reverse engineer them FOR FUN!.. [of course they're making a good living out of it] - it's capitalism @ it's finest!! Good for them!! So please - don't piss on my shoe and tell me it's raining! Of COURSE they have US employees!! Heck - It wouldn't surprise me if half of their staff isn't here and working remotely.. But big deal - it's not like these discs are hard to get! I had my copy in 3 days - They can even get a "mail forwarder" in Miami [there's only about a million of them] to reship them direct. Where's the problem??...

I don't buy it - sorry. :disagree:

I think you overestimate the size of Slysoft, tbh. They are not some big mega-company with tons of cash just sitting around. I'm sure they can eventually acquire the discs in question. It's just a matter of time.

LMAO! - I just figured out your red note!! LMAO!!

Nice to meet you 3 of 5! As I understand I've already pissed off 1 & 2 of 5 with this matter - [Please, I don't want to add to that %] - this software is "pullin' my tit through a ringer" over these Insanity discs -- Hmmm, I wonder if they named them for the type of security on them!!

BECAUSE IT"S DRIVING ME NUTS!!:bang:

I thought you'd enjoy that. :)

I think you overestimate the size of Slysoft, tbh. They are not some big mega-company with tons of cash just sitting around. I'm sure they can eventually acquire the discs in question. It's just a matter of time.

Right you are again. :clap:

We ALWAYS get what we need when we need it and all that without anyone living in Miami. Physical location these days in meaningless when it comes to shopping. Goods for cash, it's that simple. :D

Right you are again. :clap:

We ALWAYS get what we need when we need it and all that without anyone living in Miami. Physical location these days in meaningless when it comes to shopping. Goods for cash, it's that simple. :D

Excellent. Thanks, Frank!

[slinger] See!! There's no problem getting the goodies!!

You'd be surprised how high people jump when you start peelin' off the Benjamins!..

I hope you guys can do something about these discs - it seems like it's going to be a real P.I.T.A. to overcome..

MCD:confused:

@MrCompuDoc

Here's the rules:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4

Code:
Signature Size Limits

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images

* For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed. (Blank lines count as lines.)
    * Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item
    * For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size
    * Animated images in sigs are not allowed

We don't want to see you banned again before this saga ends. :D

Really appreciate that!

We don't want to see you banned again before this saga ends. :D

Hey Mike - Thanks for the heads up on that!! - :bowdown:
I "REALLY" appreciate it! Yeah, I'm surprised I slid "under the radar" for as long as I did!!

I wouldn't have made it through the night though (4 sure!)... [Whew!] LMAO

I hope this is acceptable?.. Where's the tutorial that explains how to "show avitar"? (ie:mad: top by name, in the header bar).. I've sifted through the options - not there..

Thanks again!8)

Last edited:
Sorry - I fell asleep waiting for AnyDVD to write the logfile (over an hour!)

I deleted the keys after the install and started fresh -
NOTE - No rootkit running

So here's a fresh file using the beta ver. I'll uplaod the CloneDVD2 logfile next - stay tuned!

So here's the first one....

Thank you for the logfile. I believe you were the first person who had the patience to create one. I believe I can fix this problem without having the disc. Next AnyDVD beta is coming soon...

Un-freeking believable!!!!

Thank you for the logfile. I believe you were the first person who had the patience to create one. I believe I can fix this problem without having the disc. Next AnyDVD beta is coming soon...

HOLY "POO"!! <------> [in accordance with language rules]

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!!

:bowdown: ________ :bowdown: __________ :bowdown: ________ :bowdown:

"We're NOT WORTHY!!!! -- We're NOT WORTHY!!!!"

♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♪ "... We're Off to see the Wizard, ...."♪♪♫♪♫♫♪

Dude --> YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

Excuse me, I need a tissue... [weeping uncontrollably]

Last edited:
Incredable!

Safe for every REGISTERED user to try:

6.5.8.4 2009 09 21
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (DVD): Added support for new copy protection, e.g. "Infinity Workout"
and "One on One with Tony Horton" (US)
- New (DVD): Improved RCE detection & removal
- Fix (DVD): All ifo patches are now done after AI scanner, because
otherwise AI scanner couldn't examine the disc "as is" and state files
could be wrong if user changes settings between scans
- Fix (DVD): RCE removal was broken with discs having an RCE region code >= 3
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6584.exe

Mr. WiZaRd,

Is there anything that can be done about the scanning speed?? It seems as it still scans at 1x (2.5hrs to complete)....

Perhaps an indicator in the balloon expressing time remaining and/or DVD drive speed??..

I'll let you know IMMEDIATELY if the fix worked!!

You totally rock dude!!:bowdown:

Your software (and quality of support) was worth EVERY PENNY spent!! AND THEN SOME!!!...

I'll be sending you guys clients every chance I get!!..
[along with the "nitty gritty" explaining the RULES of the "playground"]...
Even though I'm sporting several "Charlie Brown" Band-Aids!! [LMAO!]

It's the LEAST I could do to reciprocate..
Huge Props!
MCD

Last edited:
It shouldn't.

You were right -- it just finished (15 min!! SWEET!!) --

Should I use CloneDVD2 to rip it or use AnyDVD to rip it --

If so -- Which specific app is the best to get a bit 4 bit copy to an ISO??

It's ready - and I'm awaiting your guidance [Obi Wan]...:bowdown:

Here's the brand new log (if you can use it)...

I'm not sure if the 15 mins was due to the fact that the CSS key was already established - but we'll find out VERY SOON!

And - WOW - that LOG is WAY smaller than the 8+ MB it used to be -- What gives?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.8.4_Info_F_Insanity.zip
    752.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Assuming you want to burn the ISO, then CloneDVD is the correct choice as it will remove the crud that caused the problems in the 1st place.

All dressed up - and nowhere to go!!

The beta is up and running --

Which is going to be my best approach for a bit 4 bit rip to ISO (harddrive)??..

AnyDVD or CloneDVD2 (and please be specific as to which app)

Kudos to JAMES!! A true mountain amongst men..

MCD:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back