• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved--Use Anydvd 6.4.8.9 beta] Clonemap 2 TCE You Don't Mess With the Zohan

strathmans

Ya... we're all sure.
Look here for AnyDVD answers before "all over the net".
MANY new titles require the AnyDVD ripper before importing into older programs, Zohan is one of them. That's old news here.
With a zillion users (and rising), if there's a real AnyDVD problem with a title, this board lights up like the 4th of July. :D

-W

I've been using slysoft products for quite a while and am current on all upgrades. Still cannot back up the Zohan movie. Definitely not going to go through all the issues of ripping the movie with other programs when it is been somewhat eloquently put that AnyDVD isn't the problem. So, with AnyDVD up to date and CloneDVD2 up to date, why can I not back up my "You Don't mess with the Zohan" DVD? If there is any other info you need related to my setup, please let me know.

Strath... Post your AnyDVD logfile and we may have a clue how to help you.

-W

Please attach your AnyDVD logfile, only then can we see what's up.

-W

Refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

Make sure you are using the latest versions of the software.

AnyDVD 6.4.8.5: http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html
CloneDVD 2.9.2.0: http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

What is the exact problem and error message you are getting.

Post logs:

• Ensure AnyDVD is running.
  • Put the problematic original movie DVD in your burner. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc.
  • Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
  • Select "Create Logfile".
  • Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
  • A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
  • Go to your "My Documents" folder.
  • You will see a ZIP file called "AnyDVD_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f).
  • When replying or posting in the SlySoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
    attach.gif
    (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread).
  • If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
  • A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't, please ensure your browser is configured to allow pop-ups from the SlySoft forum).
  • Click the "Browse" button and locate and select the ZIP file you created.
  • Click "upload".
  • Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the ZIP file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Zohan - logs

Refer here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

Make sure you are using the latest versions of the software.

AnyDVD 6.4.8.5: http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html
CloneDVD 2.9.2.0: http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

What is the exact problem and error message you are getting.

Post logs:

• Ensure AnyDVD is running.
  • Put the problematic original movie DVD in your burner. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc.
  • Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
  • Select "Create Logfile".
  • Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
  • A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
  • Go to your "My Documents" folder.
  • You will see a ZIP file called "AnyDVD_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f).
  • When replying or posting in the SlySoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
    attach.gif
    (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread).
  • If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
  • A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't, please ensure your browser is configured to allow pop-ups from the SlySoft forum).
  • Click the "Browse" button and locate and select the ZIP file you created.
  • Click "upload".
  • Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the ZIP file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Everything in Zip file attached.

Attachments

• Zohan_strathman.zip
    205.2 KB · Views: 17
why can I not back up my "You Don't mess with the Zohan" DVD? If there is any other info you need related to my setup, please let me know.

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

2. Is this a digital copy (3rd disc in a 3 disc set)? Or is this the 1st disc?

I sent a PM to James.

Last edited:
If your machine is clean, and you're using the latest AnyDVD, you outta be able to rip Zohan just fine with the AnyDVD ripper. If not (and you can rip other DVD's) I'd guess you got a bad origional disk. Any issues AnyDVD had with Zohan are over 1 month behind us all now. -W

If your machine is clean, and you're using the latest AnyDVD, you outta be able to rip Zohan just fine with the AnyDVD ripper. If not (and you can rip other DVD's) I'd guess you got a bad origional disk. Any issues AnyDVD had with Zohan are over 1 month behind us all now. -W

Not if a bug was introduced into Anydvd since then . . .

That's so unlike you...... :)

-W

The error message is CloneMap 2 TCE. That's not the error message typically attributed to a read error.

Clonemap 2 = Target Vob Not Found, whatever that means

Last edited:
Oh, that reminds me . . . Drinklyeanddie enjoys testing this disc. :D ;)

*Webslinger hides*

strathmans, did you uncheck any titles in Clonedvd? Or what selections did you make?

I remember spending most of the Tuesday release day screwing with this disk (as a public service) until I finally stated I was done "messing with the Zohan" any further.

-W

Back