• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved--Use Anydvd 6.4.8.9 beta] Clonemap 2 TCE You Don't Mess With the Zohan

1. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

2. Is this a digital copy (3rd disc in a 3 disc set)? Or is this the 1st disc?

I sent a PM to James.
I did step 1 from Webslinger - default and ok. This is a disc I bought used from Video Store (they always have buy options with their rentals) for 7.95 which is pretty good but I always make backups of what I buy (just in case). It was a single disc so not part of a set.

Just in case, you might wanna exchange it for another one while they still have some.

-W

Just in case, you might wanna exchange it for another one while they still have some.

-W

I did step 1 from Webslinger - default and ok. This is a disc I bought used from Video Store (they always have buy options with their rentals) for 7.95 which is pretty good but I always make backups of what I buy (just in case). It was a single disc so not part of a set.

Ok - update. Very sorry to have brought this up in wrong forum. My issue was with using Clone DVD. I still cannot get that to work. However, I have ripped movie to hard drive with Any DVD and then used Clone DVD to write to DVD. Works. I'll still keep working on the issue with using Clone DVD but in meantime - thank you very much to all who assisted me with this.

Ok - update. Very sorry to have brought this up in wrong forum. My issue was with using Clone DVD. I still cannot get that to work. However, I have ripped movie to hard drive with Any DVD and then used Clone DVD to write to DVD. Works. I'll still keep working on the issue with using Clone DVD but in meantime - thank you very much to all who assisted me with this.

Please understand that's very odd since AnyDVD and CloneDVD essentially share the same ripper. That said, the AnyDVD ripper will provide a LOT of retries with read errors, and has saved a few marginal disks for me. I know that Mr.Slinger forwarded your data to James for review as well.

-W

Errr. That's very strange. I can't see why that method would make a difference.

I've been using slysoft products for quite a while and am current on all upgrades. Still cannot back up the Zohan movie. Definitely not going to go through all the issues of ripping the movie with other programs when it is been somewhat eloquently put that AnyDVD isn't the problem. So, with AnyDVD up to date and CloneDVD2 up to date, why can I not back up my "You Don't mess with the Zohan" DVD? If there is any other info you need related to my setup, please let me know.

Do you have changed any settings in CloneDVD preferences, e.g. the "use filesystem" setting?

Zohan didn't backup for me as well or Beowulf with the new beta:confused:.

Zohan didn't backup for me as well or Beowulf with the new beta:confused:.

And are you also receiving a CloneMap 2 TCE error with both of these discs using CloneDVD? And when you say "new beta" you mean v6.4.8.8, correct?

With regard to Zohan there should be a fix for this disc in the next release of AnyDVD. The problem isn't with CloneDVD. I have no idea about Beowulf since the exact problem wasn't specified.

Last edited:
Couldn't get the Mess with Zohan movie to work until...

I came here as a last resort to copy the Zohan movie. Using AnyDVD 6.5.0.7 and CloneDVD 2.9.2.0 and still had difficulties around the 3% mark. DVD driver was up to date and a couple of visual inspections of the disc looked fine. But on third look I noticed a little spec on the disk which might be the defect that causes the problem. So used my little trick of brass polish I picked up from the net when I used to use DVDShrink. Worked like a charm!! In case anybody else comes across this problem in the future...

Back