• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Prime "You are not logged in..." every time I restart AS

Tom Bigbee

Just retired my old laptop and setup on a new HP Victus. Using 1.4.2.1
Now every time I start AS it tells me "You are not logged in to the service. Please log in." Being a site that has credit card info I have a very long, tedious password and typing it in every time is not sustainable.
Any advice? Thanks.

This should not happen. I don't even have to log in into P+ every time, where I have to use a VPN in order to even create an account atm.

I assume you don't log off when you close AS?
And what in what region you are in?
Does it work to press F5 after opening AS, or are you still logged out after that?

Could you create two logfiles, one after opening AS (when logged off) and one after you logged in? Then the devs might be able to see something.

Edit: One log is enough, since the part where you are logged out should also be fully saved after you logged in.

Last edited:
Just retired my old laptop and setup on a new HP Victus. Using 1.4.2.1
Now every time I start AS it tells me "You are not logged in to the service. Please log in." Being a site that has credit card info I have a very long, tedious password and typing it in every time is not sustainable.
Any advice? Thanks.

Do you change regions or is your region set to other?
Are you using a new Anti-Virus that protects sites such as banks and retailers?
Kaspersky uses Money-Safe....it requires me to log into all such sites each time....I disabled it.

Last edited:
Resolved. Nothing worked until I completely uninstalled it, including all registry settings, then reinstalled and I'm working again. It appears something went awry with the latest update install that messed up a registry setting.

Back