• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] NF.... At It Again

Uhm, I might be wrong here, but Netflix is only allowed for 4 concurrent devices,with the premium plan...
Code:
https://help.netflix.com/en/node/24926/us
Good point cartman0208..... We actually pay for two plans at the same residence... we have a large family... lol. Of the screens allowed and used.. we use 6 of them fairly consistently.

Okay, are you logged into NF in another devices. If so log out of all of them, I know they have a strict amount of devices you can be logged into at the same time. You can also try running NF as Administrator.
Quick question, my friend.... how does one use NF as an Admin please?

I just completed 1 DL on NF... the first in days. I was also allowed to begin another... we shall see if it completes.

Thank you all again. YOU... ARE... AWESOME!

I just completed 1 DL on NF... the first in days. I was also allowed to begin another... we shall see if it completes.

Thank you all again. YOU... ARE... AWESOME!
So the site opened and didnt error?

Posted by kuhnglobal1

I wasn't very clear, I apologize, I meant run windows as Admin, sometime if you are on a computer with a few other people, you do not have Admin privileges

So the site opened and didnt error?

I wasn't very clear, I apologize, I meant run windows as Admin, sometime if you are on a computer with a few other people, you do not have Admin privileges

No worries... I appreciate your expertise greatly.

NF did not error this time... and I am still DL'ing content as I type this. I have DL'd six episodes of two different series so far...and I have changed nothing ... it just started working. I am completely baffled. I just hope it remains this way...lol. If not.. I will be back with another Log File. Cross your fingers.... as I certainly am...lol.

Thank you again... and have a wonderful night.

No worries... I appreciate your expertise greatly.

NF did not error this time... and I am still DL'ing content as I type this. I have DL'd six episodes of two different series so far...and I have changed nothing ... it just started working. I am completely baffled. I just hope it remains this way...lol. If not.. I will be back with another Log File. Cross your fingers.... as I certainly am...lol.

Thank you again... and have a wonderful night.
Be sure to let me know if you are having issues. Enjoy the program.

Be sure to let me know if you are having issues. Enjoy the program.
Thank you, my friend. I will. (y)

I just successfully opened NF, and began a DL for the second day in a row. I don't know what changed, but I am smiling. :dance:

Thank you again to all of you, and what do for us. You are all amazing. :thankyou:REDFOX is the BEST!

Thank you, my friend. I will. (y)

I just successfully opened NF, and began a DL for the second day in a row. I don't know what changed, but I am smiling. :dance:

Thank you again to all of you, and what do for us. You are all amazing. :thankyou:REDFOX is the BEST!

As just a user I would like to add that your positive attitude and thankfulness makes everyone want to help you. When folks come here all sour the inverse happens.

As just a user I would like to add that your positive attitude and thankfulness makes everyone want to help you. When folks come here all sour the inverse happens.
Thank you DQ... you are very kind and I appreciate you very much, my friend. We all need help from time to time... and you guys are always helpful. You are fantastic.

Peace be unto you.

Oh my goodness... lol... once more NF is giving me the "Provider Setup Failed" error... and I tried in on two different machines. So I did what we did before... and I went and deleted NF from the registry... and logged back in when I briefly saw my User's for the NF that I must choose. It would not allow me to choose which I used before defaulting to one that apparently NF doesn't care for through AS. I have full access to NF Streaming on all devices.. just not through AS. Back when I began this thread... I was eventually able to change the NF User somehow, and it fixed my issue. I no longer have that as an option it seems.. through AS anyway.

Once again I am at the feet of all of you expertise, my friends. I know RedFox is the best... and eventually the answer will come to light. I am attaching log files from two different machines I tried accessing NF with through AS.. without success.

"Help me ObiWan Kenobi... You're my only hope." ...LOL. You guys are AWESOME.. and I am grateful of you. :thankyou:

I look forward to your excellence... and I hope you all are having a wonderful week. :)

LONG LIVE REDFOX!! :coolman:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.0.2.astlog
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.4.0.2.astlog
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
HA! No sooner that I put up this newest addition to this thread, but then I trued restarting my machine... at least one of them... and the second USER ID for NF actually worked. It seems I must have something in my machines that defaults somewhere to a USER ID that NF doesn't approve of through AS. That stated.. it is working now with the alternate USER NF ID through AS at this time.

Thank you again REDFOX.. I am greatly appreciative of ALL you do for us. You are truly amazing.

Back