• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] HBO Max Initial Login

WhatsAMattaU

When trying to login to HBO Max, it tries then kicks back to initial login screen.

Tried doing what other posts suggested in RegEdit and no dice.

Any other workaround?

Log Attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.2.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Sounds like an issue with your log-in information
Tried doing what other posts suggested in RegEdit and no dice.
I would try clearing the cache in your browser, not AnyStream. See if that helps.
. No one else is experiencing this issue and I have no ideas how to help you.

Tried clearing cache in Internet Explorer/Edge/Chrome.. tried again no dice.

I asked a buddy of mine for his login and same issue.

It briefly shows that you logged in then kicks you back to main page showing "Watch Free Episodes from HBO Max"

**Amazon/Disney/Hulu all work fine**

Tried clearing cache in Internet Explorer/Edge/Chrome.. tried again no dice.

It briefly shows that you logged in then kicks you back to main page showing "Watch Free Episodes from HBO Max"

**Amazon/Disney/Hulu all work fine**
You can upload a logfile so the developers can look at it, who knows what they will find, but I doubt seriously whether this issue is AnyStream related because we would have more than one poster reporting it. I have an HBOMax subscription and tried logging in and out a few times to see if there were any issues, I could not find any. Are you using a VPN? That could absolutely cause this issue. We will try and help any way possible but until someone else out of the thousands of users reports it, I have to believe the error is on your side.

It is clearly some network issue. I can't say exactly what.

It says:
" Error while reading: error:140E0197:SSL routines:SSL_shutdown:shutdown while in init"
So somehow the SSL handshake seems to fail.

It is clearly some network issue. I can't say exactly what.

It says:
" Error while reading: error:140E0197:SSL routines:SSL_shutdown:shutdown while in init"
So somehow the SSL handshake seems to fail.

You were right.. I uninstalled "Killer Network Driver" and used w/e default Windows had and HBO comes in no problem.

You were right.. I uninstalled "Killer Network Driver" and used w/e default Windows had and HBO comes in no problem.
I am so happy Pete helped you, he helps everyone. Thank goodness you have it fixed. Now enjoy the program.

I am using Killer Network Driver since I purchases AnyStream. No issues ever. Just FYI.

Yea.. the default package from Intel's site gets you the drivers and "Performance Suite" going that route HBO login does not work, no matter what I try, but Amazon/Disney/Hulu does.

If I specify just the drivers and no "Performance Suite" from Intel site.. everything is A-OK

for Reference:

Killer® Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i 160MHz Wireless Network Adapter (201NGW)
Killer E3100G 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Controller

It’s killer alright. It killed your connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back