• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] AP+ Con Air: "could not load Playlist: Connection refused"

JCH.H

Hi,

I am unable to download Con Air on Amazon Prime, I get the error:
Could not load Playlist
Connection refused​

I have attached my logs. Any hints would be appreciated.

J.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.3.0.astlog
    199.5 KB · Views: 6
Code:
00:02:45.771 - [Error] [vendor:prime] Could not load playlist: error code 1 - Connection refused
I suggest to just try it again after a certain time, maybe it's just your connection or something on their server.

Reactions: DQ
I have gotten that a few times with some titles. Although much of it while I was playing with a VPN connection. But I suggest (like DeepSpace mentions) to try again. Maybe reboot your box but at the very least close and reopen AS.

I did try the restart (and it happily downloaded another movie before and after), but will try again later. Thanks both!

I tried to test it and it's not available on my APV. I can rent it for 3.99.

I tried to test it and it's not available on my APV. I can rent it for 3.99.

no worries - thanks for taking a look :)

It's still not working for me (also after a reboot) so will try again tomorrow.

no worries - thanks for taking a look :)

It's still not working for me (also after a reboot) so will try again tomorrow.
The last time I saw that error, it was because the user had Pi-Hole enabled, but I know that it's not your situation because you know about the Pi-Hole issue.

well, blow me over and call me windswept!

...that's the 2nd time you've reminded me - I feel so stupid right now.

I had actually swapped out Pi-Hole for Adguard home; just switched that off and it is downloading just fine.

I'm off to stand in the corner for 10 mins. Bad Dobby!

well, blow me over and call me windswept!

...that's the 2nd time you've reminded me - I feel so stupid right now.

I had actually swapped out Pi-Hole for Adguard home; just switched that off and it is downloading just fine.

I'm off to stand in the corner for 10 mins. Bad Dobby!
Sometimes people need a little help from their friends;)

Back