• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(Resolved) 1.2.2.2 HBMX Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires

CBrigger

Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment.
S4E17 & S5E1

Log attached
PC was rebooted with no change in results
I can still view videos on another PC.

Same message for Johnny English Strikes again.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.2.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment.
S4E17 & S5E1

Log attached
PC was rebooted with no change in results
I can still view videos on another PC.

Same message for Johnny English Strikes again.
Go to the website and you will see the same message, or your plan is not high enough to get that film.

He said the videos play outside AS+. I just reported the same issue. Something just changed or is temporarily broken for HBOMax (maybe just for some regions / cdn / whatever) - but it's not user error or plan related.

He said the videos play outside AS+. I just reported the same issue. Something just changed or is temporarily broken for HBOMax (maybe just for some regions / cdn / whatever) - but it's not user error or plan related.
Let Pete have a look at the log file, maybe he can see something.

Just to add my 2 cents, I've started getting the same problem today. It was working fine just yesterday.

i get that error from time to time on HMAX. it happened today as well, but as per usual a restart of AS fixed it. im suspecting this happens when i leave AS idle for longer period of time. in fact, im sure thats the reason in my case. dunno, if a restart doesnt fix it there may be something else at play. as said, i never had this error happen twice in a row since when it happens i simply restart AS and all is good again.

Restarting didn't fix it here either. Also, I logged out of HBO Max for troubleshooting purposes and now can't log back in. To be clear, I can log in and play titles on HBO Max's website, the problem is only in AS.

Hi, redfox Team i can confirm the same issue "Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires" try new and old titles.
HBOMAX
Any 1.2.2.2

:rockingchair:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.2.2_14-10-21.astlog
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Please try v1.2.2.3, it should fix the problem

Back