• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reservation Road

webslinger could you help me on reservation road problem please
from anydvd
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.0.4)
JLMS XJ-HD166S DTS5
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: RESERVATION_ROAD
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

from clonedvd2
E:/VIDEO_01_1.VOB:read error

Copy Protection Error-The read failed because the section is
encrypted.

If reading the media has failed, please clean the surface and try
again.

[File 1 E: /VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB-2147286263
Picture Reader]

is there any thing else I can get for you on this

is there any thing else I can get for you on this

1)
a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

2) Use Clonedvd 2.9.1.6 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVD2916.exe

Last edited:
we'll try this

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_RESERVATION_ROAD.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
pwd_2k (system32\drivers\pwd_2k.sys), Version: 5.3.4.21 (5.3.4.21)
Company: Roxio
Product: DirectCD
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2001,2002, Roxio, Inc.
Description: Win2000 Framework for Packet Write Driver
FileVersion: 5.3.4.21
ProductVersion: 5.3.4.21

Roxio's Directcd should definitely be uninstalled. Packet writing software interferes with a lot of other software, not just Slysoft's If you need drag-and-drop functionality, use dvd-ram instead (with a FAT file format), which is more stable.

AFS2K (system32\drivers\AFS2K.sys), Version: 3.1.21.0 (3.1.21.0)
Company: Oak Technology Inc.
Product: AFS
Copyright: Copyright (C) Oak Technology Inc.
Description: Audio File System
FileVersion: 3.1.21.1103
ProductVersion: 3.1.21.2(1103)
PrivateBuild: 3.1.21.2(1103)
SpecialBuild: Windows 2000/XP free build.

CD-Rom Driver by OAK Software and HP Memories Disc

James, the developer of Anydvd, dislikes that filter.

i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "AFS2K". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "pwd_2k". Click "Remove Selected filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind that the programs that installed those filters will no longer function properly.

2. Use Clonedvd 2.9.1.6 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVD2916.exe

3. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

4. Run Clonedvd. Select "Clone DVD" from the main menu to ensure that you're doing a full disc backup.

5. Then please post the Clonedvd log:

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 and follow the steps but note the differences below that I would prefer you do instead:

a)Select "dvd+/-r DL" near the quality bar in Clonedvd. This avoids compression (so, the process will be faster)

b) Select "dvd files" as the output method--and rip to your hard drive. Clonedvd also rips slightly faster than Anydvd ripper.

sshot18bw1.png

(thanks to Zebadee for the screenshot)

c) You should be able to copy and paste the log text with your mouse.

Try

[ code ]
log text
[ /code ]

Don't put spaces in the square brackets.

d) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details")

6. Reupload the .zip file after removing the filters that I quoted in step 1:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Thanks

Last edited:
CloneSpec 4 TCE
is this what you need I'm stupid I can't get any thing to workI did get rid of roxio I can't copy & paste the log on anydvd the above is all I could get

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_RESERVATION_ROAD.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
sorry it takes so long to get info. I'm doin' the best I can. Sent son to get new copy of dvd will try that next. What do you think?

sorry it takes so long to get info. I'm doin' the best I can. Sent son to get new copy of dvd will try that next. What do you think?

ERROR: Unhandled exception in AIScanner()!!!!

Exit AI Scanner, drive E:, exit code -1, is_protected 128

ERROR: AI Scanner has failed, error -1!

I think Anydvd doesn't handle this disc properly yet.

You will need to wait for an Anydvd update.

Last edited:
I can't copy & paste the log on anydvd the above is all I could get

No (not Anydvd). I meant in the Clonedvd screenshot I posted earlier, do you see the "Log" tab? Down below in the white area, copy and paste the text there after Clonedvd gives you the error message (if you can).

Anyway, thank you very much for the information that you have provided.

what do you think will have to be done update anydvd or something anyway thanks so much for your help

what do you think will have to be done update anydvd or something anyway thanks so much for your help

James or peer will have to fix the A.I. scanner in Anydvd to handle this disc properly. I'm not sure how long that will take, sorry, but they are definitely aware of the issue.

So you will need to wait for Slyosft to issue an update to Anydvd to handle this problem.

I couldn't copy & paste the log on clonedvd either all it had was start & stop times it would run about 30 seconds thats all

I couldn't copy & paste the log on clonedvd either all it had was start & stop times it would run about 30 seconds thats all

O.k., that's not a big deal then. That information wouldn't help James or peer.

Thanks a lot for your help.

The problem with title was fixed with AnyDVD Beta 6.4.0.3. (I was able to succesfully back this title up myself using AnyDVD 6.4.0.3 beta and CloneDVD 2.9.1.5 Complete Disc) I've since updated to version 6.4.0.4 which list this title in it's change log. I did notice that the status info with version 6.4.0.3 beta list in detail the encryption elements found on this title while 6.4.0.4 does not?....kinda strange.:agree:

Last edited:
The problem with title was fixed with AnyDVD Beta 6.4.0.3. (I was able to succesfully back this title up myself using AnyDVD 6.4.0.3 beta and CloneDVD 2.9.1.5 Complete Disc) I've since updated to version 6.4.0.4 which list this title in it's change log. I did notice that the status info with version 6.4.0.3 beta list in detail the encryption elements found on this title while 6.4.0.4 does not?....kinda strange.

A bug was likely introduced between 6.3.0.3 and 6.3.0.4 with respect to the A.I. scanner.

Reservation Road (US)

Tried ripping Reservation Road from DVD to my computer after I installed the latest update of Anydvd(6404) and there is no change. CloneDVD tries to repair it immediately then the error pops up, same as before the update. Don't know what else to do besides wait for another fix for this movie.

Back