• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reservation Road

The 2 other filters have been removed and I rebooted and here is what CloneDVD says:

"Please be sure that all input files atre available and they represent a properly mastered DVD. If the error persists, please send an error description to bugs@elby.com.

[NavigationPack 6 0 18 7VOBU 4 0 18 PictureReader]

This error is inside the video window therefor there is not a details button.
Here's the updated logfile

:bowdown: Thank you very much. I will forward that information on to James and peer.

ERROR: Unhandled exception in AIScanner()!!!!

Exit AI Scanner, drive E:, exit code -1, is_protected 128

ERROR: AI Scanner has failed, error -1!

Unfortunately, you will have to wait for an Anydvd update.

Last edited:
I Figured that might be the case. Thank you VERY much for the effort in trying to get this working for me. After all this the movie better be worth it!

y rip the dvd, use clonedvd (2916), burn the disc

i am checkinig it now, and so far, so good

Webslinger's Edit: posts involving the use of Third Party Decrypters belong in the Third Party Products forum. :policeman:

Last edited by a moderator:
i m sorry weblinger, i didnt know that rule

ok, the other program i used is not working :(

lets wait fot the update of anydvd

thaks

Back