• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Request] The ability to add to queue the same movie/series without it being overwritten

Carlos P

Given that multi audio support is still under consideration and that you might want to have different resolutions of the same video file; I request the ability to add to queue the same movie/series without it being overwritten.

Right now, the workaround consists on manually renaming the original file, so that when you add again to queue you won't get a warning that the file will be overwritten. You download the file at least once for each resolution you want to keep, and for every audio you wish to have.

+1
This is a no-brainer. They should consider adding a parameter for the video resolution to be part of the file name.

Although I find it's only a minor inconvenience to rename (mark the file, F2 -> left arrow -> enter random character ... or use one of the many free batch tools) I'd love that feature.

Suggestion: in the "File exist" window have three buttons instead of "Yes" and "No":
-Overwrite
-Rename -> append sequential numbering, or some other random character
-Cancel

That might have been already suggested some time ago...

That might have been already suggested some time ago...
It has, I am sure that I mentioned it.
Currently, there is only the option to overwrite or to skip it. But no option to just add (1) or (if I download the entire season at another resolution to select a second forlder for these files.
2022-08-02_112320.png
I sometimes download a season at a second resolution or another audio language, and I always have to wait till the current download is done. Then I can move it into my folder and only then I can add the second version to the queue.
With that ability I could directly add both versions at once. Just like you can download multiple subs at the same time with the language code added to the filename, the video can just be Movie.de.720p.mp4 or something like that. Of course AS can still check if the file already exists, but with the ability to download it anyways.

Back