• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Request] Open Series at latest season

NetworkGuy

When you open a series with multiple seasons, it always defaults to the first season. In the majority of situations, I have already downloaded these seasons and just want the latest episode.

Request, open at the latest season (instead of the first) for series that have multiple seasons.

That depends on the provider ... Netflix for example works as you'd like it.
AP is a different approach because mostly the origial interface is used (not a custom one like other providers)
I guess it's far more difficult there to remember the last used season...

It will always default to the first season, AnyStream does not have a memory of where you left off and where you want to begin again. All you have to do is look at what you have already downloaded and start from there.

It will always default to the first season, AnyStream does not have a memory of where you left off and where you want to begin again. All you have to do is look at what you have already downloaded and start from there.

Why? All I am asking for is reverse order of the seasons with the most recent being first.

Perhaps the feature could be added as a toggle in the settings? It hardly feels like a lot of work simply selecting the season you want from the drop-down menu though. I also don't know how it would be implemented for AP since the season selector is within AP itself.

I also don't know how it would be implemented for AP since the season selector is within AP itself.
but the UI is different on different providers
And for Amz, you can just add it to the list. I do it that way since the beginning.
When the series has 5 seasons, and today I can only download two (because of the tokens), I open season three and add it to the list. The next day, I just click on my stuff and click on the series. Done.

Back