• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[REQ Prime (but not only)] "Monitor season for changes" feature

I agree that this would be a nice feature. I see it working like this. You download all available episodes of a series/tv show. You then tell AS+ to look for new episodes/seasons. AS+ then keeps track of the last one available at the time you told it to look for new ones. At a given interval, say every 24 hours, AS+ will look for new episodes/seasons. If it finds any it will add them to the download queue. It will update the last one downloaded so next time it checks it will have a new point to start looking.

Sounds easy doesn't it? I'm sure it's not that easy but would be nice.

What's pretty much spot on, @Don922! You don't even need to do it automatically, a button on a provider page would be way more efficient in terms of not polling too much. The only downside, as @Pete said, the providers make the lists of episodes a pain to fetch+parse...

Like I said every 24 hours. That shouldn't be considered polling too much.

Why trigger it manually every time? If the code is added to look for new episodes it can do it on a timed basis instead of a manual trigger.

Typically new episodes get added once a week, so polling every 24 hours would be a waste, plus, depends on the length of your bookmarks, currently, I've got about 20 seasons on para+ alone that I'm pulling an episode a week, given how long AS spends parsing each season "manifest" (there are multiple things that need to be fetched, and ok, it's very fast for short seasons), you will have a long wait every time you get to a poll cycle...

Typically new episodes get added once a week, so polling every 24 hours would be a waste, plus, depends on the length of your bookmarks, currently, I've got about 20 seasons on para+ alone that I'm pulling an episode a week, given how long AS spends parsing each season "manifest" (there are multiple things that need to be fetched, and ok, it's very fast for short seasons), you will have a long wait every time you get to a poll cycle...
I agree 100%

Back