• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.6.5

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Watching PAL DVDs?
Here's why you need ReClock: http://www.schmidt-web.info/malte/english.html
(unfortunately the sound examples were removed from the site... :( )

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupReClock1865.exe

1.8.6.5 - 19/03/2010
* New: Option "Play media with bitstream audio at original speed"
* New: Added sample VBS script using AnyDVD's SetDisplayFrequency tool.
* Note: With Windows 7, you must use the version which ships with AnyDVD 6.6.3.0 or better!
* Fix: Overflow in buffer calculation with buffer sizes > 600ms and high output sample rates
* Some fixes and improvements

Source code for GPL'ed code is available here:
http://oss.slysoft.com/ReClock/

Hi !

thanks for the setdisplayfrequency Script. However it seems to only set the frequency of the first monitor. If the video runs on the second monitor it won´t change the frequency there ....

I think the tool will always try to set the displayfrequency on the first monitor. In my case this is a Dell TFT monitor. It tries to set the frequency to 50Hz but since the monitor does not support this it reports that it cannot set the frequency to 50Hz.

However, the video runs on the second monitor which is a JVC projector. Setdisplayfrequency.exe obviously never tries to set the frequency of that monitor.

The Powerstrip script has a "monitor" variable for this ... Could this be implemented for setdisplayfrequency ?

On a sidenote ... on a Windows X64 version, the path to the setdisplayfrequency tool is

"C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\SetDisplayFrequency.exe"

Bye,
Alex

Last edited:
Hi !

thanks for the setdisplayfrequency Script. However it seems to only set the frequency of the first monitor. If the video runs on the second monitor it won´t change the frequency there .... can this be changed ?
Not at the moment.

On a sidenote ... on a Windows X64 version, the path to the setdisplayfrequency tool is

"C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\SetDisplayFrequency.exe"

Bye,
Alex
The script is just a sample.

Thanks for the new release.

I'm trying the new "Play media with bitstream audio at original speed" but I have some problem. When I enable this feature there is no longer any reclock icon in the taskbar when the ouptut is to my secondary monitor which is at refrest rate of 23.972 (log attached).

When I output to the primary monitor there is the icon but it will stay red and not go yellow or green at all. From the audio packet drops reclock is reporting in its properties window it seems media is not at original speed either.

Attachments

• reclock_log.rar
    4.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Thanks for the new release.

I'm trying the new "Play media with bitstream audio at original speed" but I have some problem. When I enable this feature there is no longer any reclock icon in the taskbar when the ouptut is to my secondary monitor which is at refrest rate of 23.972 (log attached).

When I output to the primary monitor there is the icon but it will stay red and not go yellow or green at all. Its clear from the audio packet drops reclock is reporting media is not at original speed.
Yes, the new option isn't working as it should. I suggest to leave it off at the moment. :eek:

With this version, set to AUTO, 23.976 material is no longer automatically sped up to 25FPS when I'm using 50hz. Previous versions this worked fine.

I guess I will force 25FPS then?

With this version, set to AUTO, 23.976 material is no longer automatically sped up to 25FPS when I'm using 50hz. Previous versions this worked fine.

I guess I will force 25FPS then?

In 'Configure ReClock' on the 'Video settings' tab, have a look at maximum slowdown and speedup. Your 4% change is more than the 1% default, as of ReClock 1.8.6.4.

Yes, the new option isn't working as it should. I suggest to leave it off at the moment. :eek:

Well, these things happen. :D I appreciate the attempt anyway. :) I'm going to be gone for a few days and won't get to try it til I get back. Hopefully you'll be able to fix it up by then.

In 'Configure ReClock' on the 'Video settings' tab, have a look at maximum slowdown and speedup. Your 4% change is more than the 1% default, as of ReClock 1.8.6.4.

Thanks mate, didn't see this mentioned in any of the change logs.

Like many - my main goal with reclock is smooth video and perfect Audio/Video Sync (not fussed about PAL speedup removal, all audio decoded to PCM - no bitstreaming).

I reset reclock to the defaults last build (enabled WASAPI, 24bit padded, 16bit integer for 16 bit sources) and I have to say things look and sound great but it's time to tweak! Instead of just changing "stuff", are then any suggested changes for this senario, such as:
1) resampling quality is still on "Fast",
2) locking the speed
3) disable timestretching
4) other

Thanks
Nathan

BTW - Nice inclusion of SetResolutionChanger and script - I replaced my Custom Script and Displaychanger and it worked out of the box.

What do you mean?
Might have meant the 'lock' checkbox in reclock filter properties.

It *is* disabled by default.
Maybe meant the timestretching checkbox in 'configure reclock' for pitch adjustment.

16bit integer for 16 bit sources
- NFI: A previous poster suggested with the ATI HDMI driver you should have the package 24 bit sources as 32 bit and check the 16bit box...Happy to be told otherwise.

2) locking the speed
- Yes during playback there is a "locked" option in the Filter Playback options that if you check seems to stay checked on all future playback (or used to anway)

3) disable timestretching
Odd - on mine both "Time Stretching" and "When Speeding Up" is checked as ON but "When Slowing Down" is OFF

Thanks
Nathan

BTW - Nice inclusion of SetResolutionChanger and script - I replaced my Custom Script and Displaychanger and it worked out of the box.

One change - had to set the default refresh rate to 50hz for me....

Back